mr hewett

help with website
« on: July 21, 2007, 09:04:46 am »
can any one help with the setting up of a website for me have been told it depends on what engine room your in will depend on how many hits you get is this true as i am in the dark on this subject!!!!!! and how much should i look at paying for the right set up should i be payiny a one of fee or is better to pay on a monthly any advice would be good

dg-cleaning

Re: help with website
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2007, 09:19:56 am »
07835 096932   Tel: 01325 242681 

Give this guy a call,his name is jayson he is called sohoit on this forum.
Great guy, very reasonably priced and very patient and cooperative in the whole setting up process.He designed my website which is pretty basic but he does all kinds of different styles.
He will be able to advise you and help you set up a new site. ;)
I was really pleased with the service.

« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2007, 06:24:21 pm »
hi there,

call me on 01234 870 225, I do this service, and i speak plain english.

It can be as cheap of expensive as you like, check out my website www.windowwashers.co.uk I will give you a discount or call me if you want any advice thats free that is to anyone reading this, everyone needs help sometimes, and it is nice for a forum like this as we all help each other.

by the way I also sort out the search engines free of charge in with design.

call or visit www.windowwashers.co.uk
I dont bite.

best wishes

« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2007, 06:26:25 pm »
07835 096932   Tel: 01325 242681 

Give this guy a call,his name is jayson he is called sohoit on this forum.
Great guy, very reasonably priced and very patient and cooperative in the whole setting up process.He designed my website which is pretty basic but he does all kinds of different styles.
He will be able to advise you and help you set up a new site. ;)
I was really pleased with the service.

dg-cleaning? what is your web site address? i have given mine below :)

Re: help with website New
« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2007, 02:07:22 am »
sorry window washers not been on 4 a while, mine is www.dg-cleaning.co.uk  :)
had a look at your site do you want me to say on here the problems i saw straight away? or would you prefer me to email you, if so design@windowwashers.co.uk send an email and i will reply, please state your website address and copy text from posting (i get 100's of email everyday this helps me sort it quickly can see quite a few probs on first page not in way of spelling but  marketing i mean making your site work looks nice and simple.

some people design website, some just host them, some just market them. I offer the whole package and even help with making already designed sites work better as i would not design a site that is not going to work correctly on search engines I know coders seem not to know to much about this field but for me I learnt all aspects and keep learning everyday  ;) a pretty website looks nice and working website makes money  ;)