sdbrooks99@hotmail

logo
« on: June 05, 2007, 05:24:28 pm »
Hi I am in the process of setting up a cleaning company the designer I was using  to create a logo has disapeared and now I am stuck with out a designer..can any one recomend a good one at a resonable price as I have to provide one for the printers asap....

clean team

Re: logo
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2007, 08:15:17 pm »
try my mate neil 07703211646 he allso knows a really cheep printer tell him lee told you to call.he is really good phone him after 1pm

paul bruce

« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2007, 11:34:38 am »
If you are a start up company your local business link office will offer assistance along with a free design service. So give them a call.
My local business link ( newcastle area)organised and paid for letter heads,business cards and logo design etc.

dg-cleaning

« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2007, 04:41:12 pm »
wow thats fab, everyone raves about business link but I didnt use them.I was told they had run out of start up loans now and they used to offer start up loans to new businesses.

sdbrooks99@hotmail

« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2007, 09:54:06 pm »
Thank you for all your replys its been very helpful..

dg-cleaning

« Reply #5 on: June 19, 2007, 10:22:35 pm »
soho is now a member on this forum also so ask him on here,sure he will be bale to pint u in right direction

« Reply #6 on: September 09, 2007, 01:04:06 pm »
hiya

erm not sure if this guy does logos but he does websites and can get logos designed by a graphic designer he uses on his webdesign if I'm correct.Infact he would give you a good deal on web design and logo if u mentioned me,louisa.He is based in Darlington but all contact can be done via email and phone.He was really great and patient with my site so I try to give him a plug whenever possible!His name is jayson gurney.If u wanna contact him GO TO MY WEBSITE AND CLICK ON SOHO-IT-SOLUTIONS.CO.UK LINK AT BOTTOM OF MY PAGE ;)
Hi there, just looked at your website, I see you are using smithsnortheast AT tiscali DOT co DOT uk for try and hide email for span, you do no the smap bots see your mailto: in the source code from your site, put up you email address as an image this will stop it.

Ian

lynngc

« Reply #7 on: September 14, 2007, 10:23:16 pm »
try www.clipart.com

hope this helps

lynn
lynn @ gower cleaning services, swansea.

« Reply #8 on: September 17, 2007, 01:09:12 am »
try www.clipart.com

hope this helps

lynn
errm sry to say, clipart is not a professional way to have a logo designed and looks a little tacky IMO