mbccleaning

New company in London
« on: October 28, 2008, 11:27:34 am »
Hello,

I work for a cleaning company called MBC Cleaning. We are a facilities management company and most of our work is office cleans in the city of London area. Recently things have gone very quiet and I desperately need some more cleaning contracts. I have been working on calling random offices in London but apart from one small lead in a few months nothing else has happened! Does anyone have any advice on how to get new leads and opportunities? Any ideas or success stories?

Any help is much appreciated!

Kind regards,
Charlotte
MBC Cleaning

whitely

Re: New company in London
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2008, 05:10:35 pm »
hi mbc cleaning. i have a small business in toronto and i need an office cleaning.But first i wanna know the cost /time/quality.i search on the internet and found some information but i m not sure.can u give me more details?do u have a branch in toronto to?thx

« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2008, 05:31:22 pm »
Toronto and London  :o

mbccleaning

« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2008, 01:03:23 pm »
hi mbc cleaning. i have a small business in toronto and i need an office cleaning.But first i wanna know the cost /time/quality.i search on the internet and found some information but i m not sure.can u give me more details?do u have a branch in toronto to?thx

Hello Whitely,

Unfortunately we are only based in London and the South Eastern Counties.

whitely

« Reply #4 on: November 24, 2008, 08:11:53 am »
hi thx a lot for u're reply.But u can suggest me a toronto cleaning company?can u look at this site?i found it on the internet,but i really don't know what do..i m really confused :-\

alabica

« Reply #5 on: May 30, 2009, 11:58:37 pm »
Hello,
We are also a London based Cleaning Company. We provide general cleaning services from office cleaning to domestic cleaning service. Can anyone suggest or offer advice on how on how to get new contract cleaning leads? I would be most grateful for any assistance.

Charles
www.citywidecleaning.co.uk

martin19842

« Reply #6 on: May 31, 2009, 10:12:45 am »
hi there

have you got a website ??

ive just started in london as the new sales manager for a cleaning company, and newver had it so good.

as i said earlier in the week, you have to maintain your sales activity, to ensure that your pipeline is there, to achieve the sales required.

where are you in comparison to your sales target ?

in tight times. you need to be more active.

what is your marketing budget ?

regards

martin

Volkan

« Reply #7 on: June 17, 2009, 11:43:11 am »
Hi Charlotte,

We might be able to do a deal with you where I can help to find new contracts and you can help me close a contract.

If your interested in making a deal please email me on the following address:

Volkz_01@hotmail.co.uk

Looking forward for your reply.

Kind regards,

Volkan

robert meldrum

« Reply #8 on: August 17, 2009, 10:22:10 pm »
The result of poor teaching is apparent in these posts.  Thought most would know there's a London in Ontario Canada, but this is what happens when education standards are diminished.

vacman

« Reply #9 on: August 19, 2009, 10:51:39 am »
The result of poor teaching is apparent in these posts.  Thought most would know there's a London in Ontario Canada, but this is what happens when education standards are diminished.

I didnt know that, don't need to know that, didn't particularly want to know it either. You could argue that its a result of 'poor teaching' but quite honestly there are lots of other subjects worthy of teaching, before specific geography. Or it could be that -like me- people 'filter out' the stuff they don't need to know. I'd like to think i could have made it to death without knowing there's a London in Canada  ;D

suffolkclean

« Reply #10 on: August 21, 2009, 07:19:54 pm »
Martin19842 could you give me some pointers - I'm in Suffolk spending time calling local businesses & havn't had one company asking us to quote they either do it themselves or don't have the money.I'm feeling deflated at the lack of interest.  :'(

martin19842

« Reply #11 on: August 22, 2009, 12:27:59 pm »
hi there,

are you phone calling or visiting cold calling ?

sales activity is a whole range of different actions, phoen calls, emails, leaflets, static adverts, web presence, etc.

prospective clients saying they havent got the money,is the easiest thing for them to say, everyoe can quote the resecession for not buying something.

how many calls have you made, over what time period ?

you need to keep a level head, and remain rocky steady when you are contating prospective clients.

a usual response is that they already have cleaners, -- of course they do, the next response is -- we are happy with them -- of course they are otherwise they would have changed,

ok so they have cleaners, and they are hapy with them, so your approach will then be, that you are looking to offer them a free quote so that when they review the cleaning, they then have your quote, when you get in front of the customer then you can start to find the missed items.

cold quoting is another way, a quote of an example to a prospective client may help.

an offer of 12 months for 11 may help.

hope these help

regards
martin