deanbaker

Treatment risk insurance
« on: November 13, 2006, 02:11:59 pm »
OK guys where's the best place to get this?
Life is like a bath, the longer you stay in the more wrinkles you get!

Nick Johnston

Re: Treatment risk insurance
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2006, 04:14:00 pm »
http://www1.insurancebrokers.hsbc.com/1/2/popups/gccr-quote-buy/td/tradesman

Cheapest I've found, by a country mile. Also includes treatment risks cover, as required for NCCA membership.

Nick

Keith Dobson

« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2006, 05:44:51 pm »
I have been sent a quote of just over £400 by HSBC (for my first year trading) which includes tools cover overnight in the van, treatment risk item being worked on £2.5k and public liabilty of £2m.
Is this a competitive rate?
It's what I put in my buget but was hoping it would be a little cheaper than this, you comments please.

Regards Keith.

*Madmary's Cleaning Services

« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2007, 10:09:42 pm »

Dear xxxxxxxx

ORDER CONFIRMATION & POLICY SCHEDULE

'My Account' username: xxxxxxxx
'My Account' password: Included in separate e-mail

Thank you for your order. We confirm that the insurance cover has been placed for you on the terms below.

You will find the relevant certificate(s) as attachments to this email. Please print a copy and store them in a safe place. For help in accessing your certificates, please see the section at the end of this email.

GENERAL TERMS

Name of insured xxxxxxxxx
Account number xxxxxxx
Policy number xxxxxxxx
Cover start 18/04/2006 00:00:00
Cover end 17/04/2007 23:59:59
Name of product Tradesman Select 
Business type Cleaners
Name of insurer Groupama Insurance Company Limited 
Premium (inc. Insurance Premium Tax) £152.73
Payment method creditCard

POLICY SECTIONS   
Number of principals 2
Number of other staff x
Public liability limit £2 Million
Goods and tools in transit Not insured

SUMMARY OF COVER

Public liability

1. Includes cover for damage or injury caused by defects in goods or materials supplied by you.
2. Legal expenses cover for tax investigations - £25,000 any one investigation and £50,000 in any one period of insurance.

Proposal Answers
Please be reminded that the answers supplied to the proposal questions are conditions of your cover. If any of the answers shown below are incorrect, the policy holder should notify insuredrisks.co.ukimmediately as failure to do so could result in the policy being rendered void.

Have you any business activities outside the UK or any business activities in Northern Ireland - no
Have you been trading for less than 12 months (This has no effect on your Premium) - yes
Do you use industrial chemicals, acids, gases (other than butane, propane or oxy-acetylene etc., for brazing and welding purposes), explosives, or similar dangerous liquids or substances - no
Do you use or handle, asbestos, silica, or similar materials including insulation stripping - no
Have you or any of your business partners or directors ever been declined insurance cover or been required to incur increased premiums or special terms - no
Have you or any of your business partners or directors been convicted or prosecuted for any criminal offence involving dishonesty, arson, theft or wilful damage or are any prosecutions outstanding - no
Have you or any of your business partners or directors made any claims for any of the risks to be covered in the last three years - no

Public Liability - ï250 Property Damage

EXCLUSIONS AND RESTRICTIONS

Where Cover Applies

Private dwellings, shops, offices, hotels & public houses only. No height limit.

Excluding Damage to windows and fragile articles. Excluding cleaning above 2 metres from floor level internally. Excluding kitchen equipment exterior window cleaning above ground floor level or with use of ladders

The COMPANY will not be liable for any liability caused by or arising out of

work at any premises other than private dwellings shops offices hotels and Public Houses
the cleaning or treatment of the exterior of any building
exterior window cleaning above ground floor level or involving the use of ladders
interior window cleaning to surfaces at a height of more than two metres above floor level
damage to windows or articles of glass china porcelain earthenware stone or other articles of a brittle nature
the cleaning of kitchen canopies extraction equipment ducting or grease traps

MY ACCOUNT

You may access your policy details and obtain copy documents through the 'Account Login' on our web site front page.

All you need is your Account Number - shown at the top of this email - and your password which was sent to you separately by email.

OTHER PRODUCTS

Do you use a van or other commercial vehicle as part of your work?

If you do, you may wish to look into our van insurance. This is is specially designed for individual traders or small businesses to insure single vehicles for work use.

We also offer personal accident insurance, to protect your income in the event of an accident, click here for details.

insuredrisks.co.uk is a competitively priced online service and documents are not despatched by post. However, if you continue to experience problems please contact us either by email at contact@insuredrisks.co.uk or by telephone at 0117 925 5515.

Yours sincerely
insuredrisks.co.uk

insuranceservices.co.uk and insuredrisks.co.uk are trading styles of Insured Risks Limited
Registered in England 4325105
Authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority 309057