SteveTruman

Bad Publicity
« on: February 07, 2004, 11:21:45 pm »
Anybody read about the carpet and upholstery cleaner (North of Watford & South of Scotland) who has been refused bail for raping two 14 yr. olds. Not nice reading and he should be banged away, but when reading the article it does not shine a good light on our industry.

Hoping it does not have an adverse affect on us honest and genuine cc's

Regards

Steve

P.S. will not say where it is as somebody might know him and dont know the legalities....

mickeyfat

Re: Bad Publicity
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2004, 11:42:31 pm »
thoses sickos work anywere and everywere....
dont worry

Mike Halliday

« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2004, 11:16:29 am »
Did you see the news last night about the 2 police officers who are being done for rape, it just shows no matter how trustworthy some people seam there will always be some bad eggs amongst them.

i'm  waiting for 'carpet cleaners from hell' that will be interesting to watch :o

Mike
Mike Halliday.  www.henryhalliday.co.uk

John_Flynn

« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2004, 11:55:21 am »
Mick Halliday mentioned :- 'carpet cleaners from hell', this has passed through my mind quite a few times over the last few months, Great Minds think alike.
I get better looking each day!!

Dave Parry

« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2004, 02:57:22 pm »
Just before xmas I posted a thread about a stain on a £ 38 k bedroom carpet, well while on that job the Russian caretaker walked up to myself and another contracter who were chatting and joined in our conversation, as though he had been there all along. I later was told, it was not unusual, and to be careful what I said as certain rooms were bugged. You cannot be too careful, and should always treat customers, house and property better than your own. That way they wont have any material to do a carpet cleaners from hell prog.
Bracknell, Berkshire,
Phoenix T/M,
http://www.cleanercarpets.org/index.html