« Reply #20 on: February 03, 2004, 07:48:41 pm »
Go ahead knock yourself out.

I will even buy you your first gallon of kirby shampoo

IVAR :P :P :P

woodman

Re: CAN I SURVIVE WITH A KIRBY!!!!
« Reply #21 on: February 03, 2004, 07:57:45 pm »
Mark

Assuming that your question was serious the answer would be a definite no.

If you turned up at a customers house with a Kirkby to clean the carpets they probably would not let you in.

And if they did, they would throw you out once you had attempted to clean the carpets using it.

( just a small point, please take your cap lock off as posting in capitals is like someone shouting in your ear, if that makes sense.  :-/  )

SteveTruman

« Reply #22 on: February 05, 2004, 12:41:51 am »
Got a call today from a lunatic asylum wanting a quote, i will pass you there details on.... ;D ;D

Len Gribble

« Reply #23 on: February 05, 2004, 01:30:23 am »
:)
Hi Steve

My local loony bin are now having houses built on it ranging from 350k to 750k if you get a call from them call me first other wise the Kirby’s may get in.

Len
Always bear in mind that your own resolution to succeed is more important than any other. (Sidcup Kent)

SteveTruman

« Reply #24 on: February 05, 2004, 09:35:50 pm »
Trouble is Len its not the houses the Kirby men should be going in  :o ::) :-X  

Len Gribble

« Reply #25 on: February 05, 2004, 10:56:21 pm »
:)
Hi Steve

I agree but saying that I stand more chance of rectifying a Kirby screw up than the ½ price merchants using the Numatic charles professional carpet cleaning system, I’m not joking.

Len
Always bear in mind that your own resolution to succeed is more important than any other. (Sidcup Kent)