G Griffin

Re: Whys it greedy to work
« Reply #20 on: March 25, 2020, 11:40:08 pm »
You're being incoherent, Tosh.
She does support me; she's a diamond, mate. Doesn't your Helen support you?
Now tell me, where did I call jk greedy?
Go on, where?

I don't live off Wor Lass's graft, mate, and then try to discourage blokes from supporting their family by using terms like "absolutely necessary" when that has NOTHING to do with the guidelines.
I got it off your man, Maradona......I mean Chris Witty.
So you haven't answered my question and lied again.
Where have I discouraged jk from working?
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Bungle

« Reply #21 on: March 25, 2020, 11:40:54 pm »
You're being incoherent, Tosh.
She does support me; she's a diamond, mate. Doesn't your Helen support you?
Now tell me, where did I call jk greedy?
Go on, where?

I don't live off Wor Lass's graft, mate, and then try to discourage blokes from supporting their family by using terms like "absolutely necessary" when that has NOTHING to do with the guidelines.

Maybe some of us have a conscience? Maybe some of us put money away to live on in circumstances like this? You sir are tedious.
We look at them, they look through them.

G Griffin

« Reply #22 on: March 25, 2020, 11:41:49 pm »
Cannot do that as we do lots of big commercial and the risk assessment and customers requests are that there is a minimum of two staff per job , there are ways round it but it’s awkward

Big jobs; can't one of them drive there in a separate car?
Is that in the government guideline?
They could get a taxi?
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Splash & dash

« Reply #23 on: March 25, 2020, 11:43:40 pm »
What a load of rubbish some of us run very successfully buisness and some don’t they just scrape by and dont have any reserves to fall back on , it’s about buisness planning , most on hear wouldn’t understand what that is .

Griff's going to be all over you for your spelling and grammar, Splash.

Just wait till he sees your post.

Lol not the slightest bit worried about that 😂😂

Missing Link

« Reply #24 on: March 25, 2020, 11:43:43 pm »
What a load of rubbish some of us run very successfully buisness and some don’t they just scrape by and dont have any reserves to fall back on , it’s about buisness planning , most on hear wouldn’t understand what that is .

Just a point here, Splash.  Have you always been rich and successful?  Or have you ever had a bad run of luck; a divorce or something that's wrecked your finances?

Imagine if the pandemic happened then...

And this isn't about me.  I can take a mortgage holiday; it's only a small mortgage anyway and there's a second interest rate cut in the pipeline.  I have some savings and I have access to a fairly large amount of credit. 

I'm cool and the gang. 

But I think if this pandemic happened 15 years ago; I'd be sunk.
Pronouns She/Her/Madam/Ma'am

jk999

« Reply #25 on: March 25, 2020, 11:44:08 pm »
Everyone stop arguing i asked a simple question why are guys saying we are greedy and desperate because we are going out to work simple enough i want the guys to answer who are saying it

Splash & dash

« Reply #26 on: March 25, 2020, 11:47:55 pm »
Cannot do that as we do lots of big commercial and the risk assessment and customers requests are that there is a minimum of two staff per job , there are ways round it but it’s awkward

Big jobs; can't one of them drive there in a separate car?
Is that in the government guideline?
They could get a taxi?

As I said it could be overcome but it’s awkward , keeping two meters apart going back to the van , sharing of kit etc , some of our work is 300 miles from base so it’s not practical to take separate vehicles for that .

G Griffin

« Reply #27 on: March 25, 2020, 11:53:32 pm »

Griff's going to be all over you for your spelling and grammar, Splash.

Just wait till he sees your post.

Lol not the slightest bit worried about that 😂😂
Looks ok to me.
Carry on, Splash.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

G Griffin

« Reply #28 on: March 25, 2020, 11:55:35 pm »

Just a point here, Splash.  Have you always been rich and successful?  Or have you ever had a bad run of luck; a divorce or something that's wrecked your finances?

And this isn't about me.  I can take a mortgage holiday; it's only a small mortgage anyway and there's a second interest rate cut in the pipeline.  I have some savings and I have access to a fairly large amount of credit. 

I'm cool and the gang. 

So you're working for 15 years ago?
Is that trad?
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Missing Link

« Reply #29 on: March 25, 2020, 11:56:06 pm »
Looks ok to me.
Carry on, Splash.

Your poor home-schooled child. :'(

Missing Link

« Reply #30 on: March 25, 2020, 11:57:39 pm »
Is that trad?

I've never worked for 15 years ago.

Is that some window cleaning company?

Weird name.

Splash & dash

« Reply #31 on: March 25, 2020, 11:59:30 pm »

I'm cool and the gang. 

No certainly not I started twenty years ago using the family car and doing trad , window cleaning one day per week , driving hgv , and a number of other jobs until I had enough work to just do windows.  So I know what it’s like to struggle  , any good buisness will have a minimum of 3 months if not 6 months money in reserve to see them through the bad times , Ime  paying  all my guys out of my own pocket to stay at home at this time until we hopefully get a hand out from the government , so I do understand this from both sides , as I said there are far to many people running buisness that operate from hand to mouth with no buisness planning at all so it doesn’t surprise me that so many are in the situation they are in ,I have never had any hand outs , never claimed any benefits at all I have always managed to provide for my family evan if I have had to work  20 hours a day and several jobs to do it , this isn’t boasting but shows what can be done Ime nothing special Ime not superman but if I can do it anyone can if they put there mind to it .

G Griffin

« Reply #32 on: March 26, 2020, 12:05:42 am »
Everyone stop arguing i asked a simple question why are guys saying we are greedy and desperate because we are going out to work simple enough i want the guys to answer who are saying it
I never said you were greedy. I couldn't say that because I don't know you.
Why are you bothered what others think anyway? There is a bit of doubt there, isn't there?
Don't worry, jk, it'll be a lot clearer tomorrow.

To me, working this week isn't absolutely necessary but if others want to, it's up to them.
What surprises me, is that going to work for a week is more important than the virus and saving the NHS.
If you have to work, this week , then I'd say it is absolutely necessary and everything's Hot Chocolate...….I mean Kool and the Gang.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Splash & dash

« Reply #33 on: March 26, 2020, 12:08:05 am »

I dont think anyone said ones were greedy ,

Missing Link

« Reply #34 on: March 26, 2020, 12:11:49 am »
I dont think anyone said ones were greedy ,

I think some inferred it.  But this was my favourite:

I love a hysterical post. ;D

Missing Link

« Reply #35 on: March 26, 2020, 12:13:10 am »
What surprises me, is that going to work for a week is more important than the virus and saving the NHS.

Who said that?

G Griffin

« Reply #36 on: March 26, 2020, 12:14:04 am »
Is that trad?

I've never worked for 15 years ago.

Is that some window cleaning company?

Weird name.
You're working because of your situation 15 years ago?
I get it; I really get it. You never know, we could go back 15 years in time and you won't sink.
Clever, that.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Missing Link

« Reply #37 on: March 26, 2020, 12:16:52 am »
I get it; I really get it. You never know, we could go back 15 years in time and you won't sink.
Clever, that.

You sound majorly confused now.

And you never answered the question.  Who said "going to work for a week is more important than the virus and saving the NHS."?

G Griffin

« Reply #38 on: March 26, 2020, 12:27:24 am »
Clever, that.

You sound majorly confused now.

And you never answered the question.  Who said "going to work for a week is more important than the virus and saving the NHS."?
I said it; you've already quoted it.
But it's based on your man, Conrad Twitty, saying stay home, save lives and protect the NHS. He's been on about four times now.
If you're working from home or 15 years ago, you're alright.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

G Griffin

« Reply #39 on: March 26, 2020, 12:31:33 am »
Looks ok to me.
Carry on, Splash.

Your poor home-schooled child. :'(
It'll be reet.
He only wants to be a fell running teacher anyway.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐