Phil @ Extreme Clean

Softwash
« on: June 09, 2014, 01:28:21 pm »
Quite impressed with the result of soft-washing doe's a good job. Pics taken a few days ago job was done a couple of months ago. As you can see compared to neighbours good result just need the neighbours to phone now  :)

Extreme Clean
Carpets to DRY For!!!!!

www.bookaquote.co.uk

Smudger

Re: Softwash
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2014, 01:44:05 pm »
Good pics,

Lovely shade of blue !!! ;D

Very happy with our soft washing with algoclear, the builders now tells me the finish is so clean he might skip the re-painting  >:(

Darran
A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.

www.oddbodscleaning.co.uk

Phil @ Extreme Clean

« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2014, 01:55:38 pm »
Always have probs with this site  >:(

Very impressed with the Algoclear aswell Darran this was via dosatron at 18/1.

Phil.
Extreme Clean
Carpets to DRY For!!!!!

www.bookaquote.co.uk

Smudger

« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2014, 02:24:56 pm »
Very good!

Custy must be well happy!

Here's my soft wash...

A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.

Phil @ Extreme Clean

« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2014, 02:31:05 pm »
good job Darran how did you apply and what ratio ?

Cheers Phil.
Extreme Clean
Carpets to DRY For!!!!!

www.bookaquote.co.uk

Smudger

« Reply #5 on: June 09, 2014, 02:54:19 pm »
Used backpack and around 30 to 1

Left on for 24 hrs. Then washed off

Darran

Mike Halliday

« Reply #6 on: June 09, 2014, 06:27:51 pm »
What did it look like 2 months ago when you finished? Do you have to wait for the result?

It looks a great result
Mike Halliday.  www.henryhalliday.co.uk

Phil @ Extreme Clean

« Reply #7 on: June 09, 2014, 07:31:29 pm »
You could still an improvement on the day because of the prep and it starts to work straight away but gets better and better with time
Extreme Clean
Carpets to DRY For!!!!!

www.bookaquote.co.uk

Kenny83

« Reply #8 on: June 09, 2014, 09:50:09 pm »
how do the Americans do it so well with instant results? Don't they use hypo? you never thought about using hypo for instant results then cover with algoclear as you finish and leave on? I just think it might be hard to sell and get paid if the roof looks the same as you finish as it did when you arrived???
 ;D
Pressure Washing -
www.powerwashcleaning.co.uk

Roger Oakley

« Reply #9 on: June 09, 2014, 10:03:32 pm »
how do the Americans do it so well with instant results? Don't they use hypo? you never thought about using hypo for instant results then cover with algoclear as you finish and leave on? I just think it might be hard to sell and get paid if the roof looks the same as you finish as it did when you arrived???
 ;D

They do Kenny, and mask the "bleach" smell as well.
Depending on where they are in the States, some are not prone to the moss build up we get over here, so seem to clean quick as they are not removing so much crud.

Kenny83

« Reply #10 on: June 09, 2014, 10:49:02 pm »
 ;D

They do Kenny, and mask the "bleach" smell as well.
Depending on where they are in the States, some are not prone to the moss build up we get over here, so seem to clean quick as they are not removing so much crud.

Ive often thought about importing some samples to try.... one thing that deters me from roof cleaning, the customer coming on weeks after saying there roof is leaking after you pressure washed it..... that aswell as being very busy on the ground at the minute  ;D
Pressure Washing -
www.powerwashcleaning.co.uk

Smudger

« Reply #11 on: June 10, 2014, 06:12:59 am »
Yes they mix bleach with cherry liquid soap - I do the same smells nice or "lush" as my daughter says.

Darran

Phil @ Extreme Clean

« Reply #12 on: June 10, 2014, 09:18:28 am »
That's why it's called soft washing kenny no high pressure to cause leaks and I quoted a job other day and 1 st thing they said was it's not bleach is it. The way to sell it is to do a few with pics let them see for themselves and maybe speak to customer who has had it done.
Extreme Clean
Carpets to DRY For!!!!!

www.bookaquote.co.uk

Blast Away

« Reply #13 on: June 10, 2014, 11:38:04 pm »

Mitchellmoxo

« Reply #14 on: June 11, 2014, 10:04:46 am »

AndyDS

« Reply #15 on: June 11, 2014, 01:42:15 pm »
Hi Phil,
Great results with the Algoclear.
What was your prep process? Scrape and brush the worst of the moss off, then apply? How fussy do you have to be with the prep and how much will the algoclear remove?
Only asking as I will be quoting for a roof clean tomorrow.
Many thanks.
Regards
Andy

Phil @ Extreme Clean

« Reply #16 on: June 11, 2014, 07:03:48 pm »
Hi Andy

Yes on the roof with a scraper and just get off as much as possible brush away as you go. The roof you seen was quite bad and small hand size tile so a lot of grooves. All your trying to do is get rid of as much as poss so the algo can seep right through into the pores. Just give a good soaking and should be fine mate.

Remember this is the 40% algoclear pro not the 10% you see on the site so you need to call Francois for the pro stuff.

Phil.
Extreme Clean
Carpets to DRY For!!!!!

www.bookaquote.co.uk

AndyDS

« Reply #17 on: June 12, 2014, 08:44:11 pm »
Hi Phil,
Thanks for your help.
I have used my carbon gutter vac poles in the past with an adapter on the top to attach different tools/scraper - light and rigid. It just takes forever to getting the tiles clean before applying the biocide.
Hoping for a quick technique but I guess the work needs to be done to get a good result.
Thanks again.
Andy

Phil @ Extreme Clean

« Reply #18 on: June 12, 2014, 10:37:49 pm »
Get on roof on cat ladder and do by hand with a wallpaper scraper  :)
Extreme Clean
Carpets to DRY For!!!!!

www.bookaquote.co.uk

Matt Gibson

« Reply #19 on: June 12, 2014, 11:07:54 pm »
Phil,

The dosatron looks like a handy bit of kit. Do you just use it with the normal outdoor tap pressure?

How much is a dosatron? Couldnt find anything on their website.