kcscleaning

Taurma Cleaning
« on: May 06, 2010, 10:26:56 am »
Looking to go on a Taurma Cleaning course.

Any one recommend one or is it worth it is there work out there?

Any help would be great

Thanks

Tim

The Great One

Re: Taurma Cleaning
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2010, 12:03:25 pm »
Hi

Took my course 2 years ago in November, have yet to do any despite a ot of advertising.

Have priced a few but sadly people don't want to pay the bill and there are untrained people out there that will literally do it for £10 an hour.

Regards

Martin 8)

BDCS

« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2010, 05:15:07 pm »
I'm trained - I have done a couple of pigeon guano jobs and I have a swimming pool to price for a steam clean tomorrow morning but I would'nt rush out and spend money getting trained as the works limited as Martins post. If things get regulated it would be a different case but I doubt if things will ever be like that. TRAUMA not taurma

Platinum

« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2010, 12:27:51 pm »
Where would you get the work from?

Platinum

« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2010, 12:28:32 pm »
You wouldnt be directly employed by the police would you?

The Great One

« Reply #5 on: May 15, 2010, 06:21:47 pm »
Hi

They are not allowed to promote any one company

Martin 8)

lesterM

« Reply #6 on: May 17, 2010, 08:44:40 pm »
Crimne scene cleanin.....Cut out the middleman. Go straight to the criminal. Many crimes are not reported but often need cleaning.
No Job Too Odd.
Dont Panic - let us do it for you.
Pure dealers since 1746

chores hygiene management ltd

« Reply #7 on: June 30, 2010, 07:31:37 pm »
you must also consider what you are walking into, dirty protests or blood ridges like jelly waiting for you in the shape of the corpse and the smells ( which anyone who has done a few will tell you about until they buy a tub of vaseline !), none of which are particularly nice. the money is good, the work is sporadic at best.
 a  few hours with your nose stuck in a blood borne pathogen book will determine whether you fancy it or not.
am i right bio men ?
Chores Hygiene Management Ltd
Cleaners Lincoln • Pest Control Lincoln • Window Cleaners Lincoln
T. 0800 4488 353
F. 01522 542 775
E. info@choreshygiene.com
W. www.choreshygiene.com

The Great One

« Reply #8 on: June 30, 2010, 09:00:44 pm »
Hi

Spot on.

To see how I would feel, I made something to eat (a couple of runny fried egg sarnies will be sufficient) and watched all the crime scene vids on you tube, as I didn't even flinch, I took that as a good sign, been to price a few and I just see it as molcules.

but as I stated earlier, you will put in a proper price and they will get some lady or bloke in for £10 an hour.

Last one I priced up was a 7 week decomp (after being burnt to death) , when asked how much, she visibly paled when I mentioned what it might come too. Low and behold someone else got it.

Regards

Martin 8)

Londoner

« Reply #9 on: July 01, 2010, 07:15:15 am »
I have posted on this subject a couple of times and I must seem really down on the subject but in my experience of several council flats where people have died and not been found for a while the job of cleaning out the flats was just done by ordinary council workmen.

When the old guy over the road from me died a couple of years back I think the house was pretty unpleasant. He was a recluse and rarely went out. Anyway, a few weeks later a skip appeared in the drive and a couple of Eastern European men just chucked everything in the skip.

I really don't think there is any real work out there to be had, certainly not regular work.

All of this started a few years back after a TV series about a team in LA who used to do clean up for the LAPD but the equivilent doesn't exist over here.

Jonny jones

« Reply #10 on: July 04, 2010, 08:06:14 pm »
hi,

i have done the national academy of crime scene cleaning, N.A.C.S.C.  dont do it, there is something big around the corner that will shake up the industry so keep you eyes open, do not do any courses at the moment, im not sure about the BBRA course as i havent done it,

PM me if you would like to know more as this is too public and its hush hush at the moment but it will come out soon and the industry needs to be weary

thanx

Powerwasher

« Reply #11 on: July 05, 2010, 08:51:32 am »
Castle, there is no PM facility on this forum ;D   ....(never understood why, other cleaning forums do it..)

chocabloc

« Reply #12 on: July 05, 2010, 08:59:58 pm »
hi,

i have done the national academy of crime scene cleaning, N.A.C.S.C.  dont do it, there is something big around the corner that will shake up the industry so keep you eyes open, do not do any courses at the moment, im not sure about the BBRA course as i havent done it,

PM me if you would like to know more as this is too public and its hush hush at the moment but it will come out soon and the industry needs to be weary

thanx

Hey Castle ,

Thanks for the heads up......... it does look pretty solid at first glance so I will see how this progresses over the next few weeks.   I agree it's what is very much needed to stop the cowboys driving the prices down and putting themselves at risk.   

I was talking to a guy down south and he went to the states, he came back and he lost two thirds of his business due these cowboys... that THINK they are trained.

There is definitely the work there however, it does need to be allocated in a responsible way.  What i can see is a natural staging process within this type of industry.   I am very intrigued, you have my phone number don't hesitate in calling me with any updates day or night.

Cheers

richywilts

« Reply #13 on: July 06, 2010, 09:20:06 am »
Crimne scene cleanin.....Cut out the middleman. Go straight to the criminal. Many crimes are not reported but often need cleaning.

lol but ya are right haha
Richard Wiltshire
Window Clean Direct

richardwiltshire36@yahoo.co.uk
www.windowcleandirect.co.uk

Jonny jones

« Reply #14 on: July 06, 2010, 06:48:34 pm »
hi choca

im glad someone is seeing it my way, anyway, ive said what i needed on the nacsc forum and i don't think they liked what i said, because i have now been kicked from the academy and got to take all the logos off my stuff, ie websites and stationary, i dont think i said anyhting out of place but only the truth, and i was persacuted for it, i know how bill clinton feels now. lol

anyway onwards and upwards,

watch this space

sionara jonny

chocabloc

« Reply #15 on: July 06, 2010, 07:20:32 pm »
hi choca

im glad someone is seeing it my way, anyway, ive said what i needed on the nacsc forum and i don't think they liked what i said, because i have now been kicked from the academy and got to take all the logos off my stuff, ie websites and stationary, i dont think i said anyhting out of place but only the truth, and i was persacuted for it, i know how bill clinton feels now. lol

anyway onwards and upwards,

watch this space

sionara jonny

Jonny sorry to hear,  im sure there will soon be more members that get the boot also.
i did some research on your man just out of curiosity,  what i found was that he is an advisor to sky news! now i might be wrong but i dont think sky news listens to any tom dick or harry  :D
I do like the what i am seeing so far pal,  he does seem more than adequately equipped to get this section of the industry sorted out, and thats another thing i like about it its not just crime scene cleaning!!!! its the full range of hazmat!! which would be very handy to learn about i particularly like the "out break control" and the "ventilation & duct work cleaning" in fact the crime stuff doesn't seem such a big thing to me any more  ;D

cheers

Jonny jones

« Reply #16 on: July 06, 2010, 07:43:32 pm »
hi choca,

yes looking forward to be working with this guy and im sure he has more knowledge of the industry under one fingernail compare to most of the people doing this type of work,

this industry will be shaken and not stirred, and will be turned  inside out,  i dont want to say too much at the moment but im sure it will be a shock to all that have spent all the money like i have in training and to establish an extreme cleaning service to find out that you cant do nothing with it, because without this this fellas aproval and standard you will be under trained regardless of how much you know.
so  :-X

nathann

« Reply #17 on: July 06, 2010, 08:15:53 pm »
Hi,

Would you be talking about Geoff. C.

Nathan.
British Biohazard Recovery Association (BBRA)

Jonny jones

« Reply #18 on: July 06, 2010, 08:40:02 pm »
hi nat

no matey not him but i know who your talking about though

cheers jonny

chocabloc

« Reply #19 on: July 06, 2010, 08:48:38 pm »
Hi,

Would you be talking about Geoff. C.

Nathan.

yes m8 thats the fella. johnny must be confused with the spelling of his name.??? im even more confused now.
i think you are the fella that we was supposed to meet on saturday? we would still like to find out about your course, however my attention has been brought to geoff and his credentials do you work with him or has he had any imput into your course any help would be greatly appreciated. how did your body job go? ;)