Go Clean East

We can HELP YOU
« on: April 16, 2008, 06:18:43 pm »
Hi all,
Ive just joined this site and have to say, you all seem like a great bunch of people. Im an operations manager for a company called Go Clean & Support Services Ltd and am always looking to expand my business relationships with proffessionals like yourselves.

Let me tell you a little about our company and what we are looking to achieve from this post.

Firstly, as I stated above, I work within a company called Go Clean & Support Sevices Ltd based in Ashford. We are part of the national group HRGO Plc. Some of you may of heard of the group if you hire any staff for your business from a recruitment company called PSB Recruitment? That is one of our group companies.

What Im initially trying to achieve here is to build relationships with cleaning companies accross the UK so that we are able to assist each other at that crucial time of need. As we have recruitment companies accross the UK it is more than likely possible that I can help you gain cheaper rates for aquiring staff in your area. In fact, I can guarantee that we can provide staff directly to you via our company at less of a cost than you will be able to via recruitment consultants. . . . .When you gain big contracts you will need the staff  ;D

If you are interested in speaking with me further regarding the supply of staff or would like to build a business relationship with us, we would like to get to know you.

We are also continually looking to expand our business, if you have any cleaning requirement or support need, we would be pleased to help assist you in providing our services to your companies.

Thank you all for reading my post and I look forward to speaking with you all soon. If you would like my contact details please forward me your email or website so I can contact you directly.
Regards
Craig
Go Clean & Support Services Ltd