Jayy

Website for sale
« on: December 28, 2005, 12:28:06 pm »
Finally got round to completing a website but don't have the need for it as it's going to take me a lot longer to set up in the carpet cleaning industry. (Personal issues) Anywho, I have decided to sell the site.

Details

Complete bespoke site with 7 main pages and 1 "Thank you" page (shown when the online contact form is filled out)

These are: Home, About Us, Equipment, Domestic, Commercial, FAQ, Contact us. All images are included. There is also a cgi script to email you the form details.

Price
The site as it is £130 (inc vat) Vat invoice supplied.

Site modified and text replaced with your own £150 (inc vat) Vat Incoice supplied.

I can upload the site to your webspace if you wish. (I will need your FTP username and password to do this)

Contact me for the URL if you are interested. Please do not post regarding the free, online, template sites availible. If you want a free/ dirt cheap site representing your company, then that's fine. This site is completly bespoke and took many hours to complete.

Cheers
Jay

P.S Hope you had a good Xmas and Happy New Year to all Cleanitup members. :)

bigfish

Re: Website for sale
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2006, 08:32:38 pm »
hi jay you can ring me on 01933314302 thanks

Jayy

« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2006, 12:33:40 pm »
Hello Bigfish. Sorry for the delay. I will ring you as soon as I can. I currently have a viral infection and been sick over the past few days, but will contact you as soon as I feeling a little better.

Cheers

therapist

« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2006, 12:40:24 pm »
sent you an e mail a few days ago

r m

Jayy

« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2006, 04:12:49 pm »
sent you an e mail a few days ago

r m

Sorry, dont seem to have got it, but I have emailed you with some details and the link.

Majestic

« Reply #5 on: January 03, 2006, 09:15:55 pm »
Do you have a link for any that you have done so I could see the quality of your work

Jayy

« Reply #6 on: January 03, 2006, 10:33:23 pm »
Just sent you an email John.

Jayy

« Reply #7 on: January 11, 2006, 12:57:52 pm »
The site is still for sale and I thought I would post up some links. My current work can be found at: http://www.designr.co.uk/web there are some links off that site on some work I have done.

The actual cleaning site for sale is at: http://www.designr.co.uk/cleaners

I can also do bespoke work if that does not meet your needs.

Cheers