UK Window Cleaning Forum > Window Cleaning Forum

Ordered new xtreme pole

<< < (2/3) > >>

zesty:
Here痴 the thing, my series 2 extremes have never let me down, no breaks, no clamp wear (massive advantage of metal banding) and no grittiness.

I知 looking forward to trying this x3, but I still think Alex would be better off offering a metal banded version for those that want it...

We値l see, maybe I値l change my mind, but I just found the series 2 so perfect!

dazmond:

--- Quote from: zesty on June 21, 2019, 09:53:51 pm ---Here痴 the thing, my series 2 extremes have never let me down, no breaks, no clamp wear (massive advantage of metal banding) and no grittiness.

I知 looking forward to trying this x3, but I still think Alex would be better off offering a metal banded version for those that want it...

--- End quote ---

I snapped 2 sections on the series 2 as well a few years ago(both just under the metal clamping points).....

I've got all sorts of bits of poles at home,a mixture of slx/xtreme poles,I'm gonna sort them out today and see if I can make 2 poles out of them

zesty:

--- Quote from: dazmond on June 22, 2019, 09:04:59 am ---
--- Quote from: zesty on June 21, 2019, 09:53:51 pm ---Here痴 the thing, my series 2 extremes have never let me down, no breaks, no clamp wear (massive advantage of metal banding) and no grittiness.

--- End quote ---

I snapped 2 sections on the series 2 as well a few years ago(both just under the metal clamping points).....

I've got all sorts of bits of poles at home,a mixture of slx/xtreme poles,I'm gonna sort them out today and see if I can make 2 poles out of them

--- End quote ---

I know you致e snapped them mate, but I think you must be heavy handed, as I致e never snapped one (other than a top section when I first bought a series two which had a fault in it, so was replaced free of charge)

I think they need to be used carefully, but the benefits for me outweigh the positives, your a big bloke daz, perhaps you push them against the window too hard!

Stoots:
I've dropped mine a couple of times and cringed but no breakage yet.

Top sections are wearing and it's only a few months old.

Fantastic pole but I don't think I could part with another 」600+ for one.

zesty:

--- Quote from: Gomo on June 22, 2019, 04:25:00 pm ---I've dropped mine a couple of times and cringed but no breakage yet.

Top sections are wearing and it's only a few months old.

Fantastic pole but I don't think I could part with another 」600+ for one.

--- End quote ---

Have you ever tried a series 2 though?

I really want Alex to bring back the metal band option!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version