George5000

Hi
Good luck with your venture...

we cover the whole of scotland

Cheers

George

laddermonkee

Why is his company called wally greens if his name is jacob anthony, are "wally" and "greens cryptic clues.
'Ladders isn't a shiner he's between jobs'

KevTraynor

Hi

We can cover most of scotland

regards

Kevin

wayne 77

Cover all uk and all europe and asia will cover usa next year totally green on a push bike   ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Peter27

Hi there i am aval to clean in preston and surrounding areas feel free to contact me 07543600804 nwwc@hotmail.co.uk

josmond

Hi, we carry out Carpet and Upholstery cleaning, and also do General cleaning for commercial companies. We do both domestic and commercial for the carpets tho. We cover Chester to Shrewsbury, and Wrexham to Crewe, and would look further afield if required. email address info@cnscontractcleaning.co.uk
Thanks
James

lee d jones

Hi

Im a window cleaner and can cover Liverpool and neighbouring areas p.s I use the high reach pole systems

leejones892@hotmail.com

shimpy

Hi,

I would recommend you to contact to the best and expert professional cleaners to start a business.
   They will make sure your carpet or upholstery clean, fresh, stain-free.

Thanks and regards,
professional Carpet Cleaning Liverpool :)

Carl Hicks

Hi mate we cover newcastle/durham hapy to help
      theelitecleaninggroup@yahoo.co.uk

revinder

Hi

We cover Leicestershire and Rutland area. Hope all goes well. You can contact us for window cleaning on info@chilliclean.co.Uk

Thanks

Smudger

:o

Interesting - lots of people slapping in their details - yet no info from the OP on how this is going,
no web-site nothing....

i like the sound bite ---   fail to plan,  plan to fail  - to me their is no planning other than getting people to
post company details and show what areas they over.

at least WW has a running website

SO, how months have people been waiting  ???

Darran
A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.

www.oddbodscleaning.co.uk

David Rogers

Forgive me if I'm wrong but this seems like a well intentioned chap but ventures like these are a little like carpet cleaning ventures, the majority don't ever get off the ground.

I get the feeling that the chappie is also quite young from his intro - I apologise if I'm wrong, but if so, setting up any type of operation like this involves real cutting-edge knowledge on the marketing aspects. (even moreso than for a carpet cleaner!....... we offer a direct service, 'list sites' like the ones planned here need to pull in two audiences and match them together; it's bloody hard to get that rolling.

Sorry to sound skeptical but you are all sending email addresses which could be going onto a saleable list, (of cleaning businesses), which could then get sold for B2B purposes, increasing junk mail and irrelevent offers.

I know we all need and want work at the moment but I'd suggest caution, at least until we see a professional website and indication that this is serious and for real.

David