Martin ccs

gloucester and cheltenham covered

4 vans and 6 staff - fully insured .............

clockwork-cleaning-glos@live.co.uk

martin davis

WCE

Yes I am in too ;D  Looking like a good opportunity!
WCE- For Windows that shine everytime!

Martin ccs

so what is the work? anyone know?

davidsabishop

Gav Camm lammy 283

yes its starbucks clean society
thought you ad these sewn up
LET YOUR PANES BE MY PLEASURE

"If CALSBERG did WINDOW CLEANING
 it would be C.C.C  Probably the best WINDOW CLEANERS IN THE WORLD ..........."

stfc

thought you ad these sewn up

to busy mate with other work

mark311069

i know its not on your list but i can cover all of lincolnshire let me know if i can help.
markodare@btinternet.com

suds window service

Martin ccs

oh will, i already do chelt & glos so no worries. sorry i couldnt fit in the others mate.

DC Window Cleaning

ashington ,blyth, cramlington and areas around
david cnrddv@aol.com

lyndy

i dont fancy working for nothing,so im out

MJCleaning

Hi

We are in area of Lakeside Romford & would appreciate details being passed on.
Thanks
Mark
M & J Cleaninng
mjbaldwin@ntlworld.com

Richardcb

Norwich / North Norfolk     iveaclearview@aol.co.uk

daz34zler

d.a.z.z.l.e.r@hotmail.com     we cover canterbury/east kent area.....cheers, darren

CS2010

How many times do these posts come up. I am not saying that this is anything but genuine but past posts have really led to nothing and all people keep doing is adding their details. Now this may be the greatest opportunity anyone has ever seen but you would never back a horse unless you knew the odds.

I would be hoping to have a little bit more information before I put my name and companies excellent track record against someone elses, who I happen to know nothing about and may have no substance or lacking in credentials.

As I have said this may be the best opportunity ever but show some pride and know a little bit more about the opportunity before you fall into a bottomless pit.

good luck

Rob ;D

Hi Rob
We have passed your comments on and those who have been contacted may advise you this is genuine or not. We too pride ourselves on excellent feedback and thus the reason why we are providing this assistance to a company that has in our opinion allowed us to expand rapidly.
Clive

WCE

How many times do these posts come up. I am not saying that this is anything but genuine but past posts have really led to nothing and all people keep doing is adding their details. Now this may be the greatest opportunity anyone has ever seen but you would never back a horse unless you knew the odds.

I would be hoping to have a little bit more information before I put my name and companies excellent track record against someone elses, who I happen to know nothing about and may have no substance or lacking in credentials.

As I have said this may be the best opportunity ever but show some pride and know a little bit more about the opportunity before you fall into a bottomless pit.

good luck 

Rob I can confirm it's genuine - I've just been given 50 jobs from the back of this  ;)

WCE- For Windows that shine everytime!

Martin ccs

if this is clean society then i can confirm its not a fake! im guessing it starbucks stores.

ive been doing 3 stores in my area for a while and they are very helpful and on the ball.

Rob_Mac

CSC010

I am interested to work with quality minded companies and am always looking to expand. Does the company utilise other external cleaning works, such as the ones that I use on the refurbishment programmes.

I cannot say that I am throwing my hat in for regional window cleaning but I know a thing or two about other external cleaning services and will be starting works with the largest supermarket in the country, on Sunday and this will compliment my existing works with two of the other top 5 supermarkets.

Have a look in my profile for my web details and if there are works other than local window cleaning that the client would like assistance with then I would be happy to assist.

Rob ;D

escadoo

csc ..dunno if theres anything going over in ireland but if so pass on my details....cheers..don_nicholl@yahoo.com..ps....i'm from the north...

wayne 77

Cardiff and Penarth     reflections1windowcleaning@hotmail.com                                                                                                                          many thanks wayne