Rob clarke

Supermax and slx
« on: June 23, 2016, 09:11:57 pm »
Is the supermax 45 just a longer slx or is it more rigid, I've got a hotel with some windows set back in the roof 3 floors up and I used an slx 35 on it, it did the job just but I did struggle with it and the pole was bending a lot  ::)roll

Plankton

Re: Supermax and slx
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2016, 11:24:24 pm »
Is the supermax 45 just a longer slx or is it more rigid, I've got a hotel with some windows set back in the roof 3 floors up and I used an slx 35 on it, it did the job just but I did struggle with it and the pole was bending a lot  ::)roll
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=WXQ_Kii2hs4
I've been told they bend quite a lot and there out of stock just now. Look good to me!

Rob clarke

« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2016, 05:45:03 am »
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=WXQ_Kii2hs4
I've been told they bend quite a lot and there out of stock just now. Look good to me!
Cheers  :) I think I'll be getting supermax 45 after watching that think I could live with a little less rigidity for the price difference and also how long it will last    ;)

Tony dunmall

« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2016, 09:59:52 am »
Extremes 47 in the sale section last I looked mines is over three years old as its not used a lot it's only slightly more to buy in my option so will last few more years

Good value and more manageable with height and weight and more versatile ie light enough to use down to a 25 foot,especially at sale price Just a thought

the king

« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2016, 11:06:21 pm »
ive got a super max 47 compact and its a bannah when at full strech ;D ill get a ultimate next i think   8)

Rob clarke

« Reply #5 on: June 25, 2016, 09:01:20 am »
Thanks for replies, I think I'll just try supermax atm, I'm a bit put off the extreme with people saying they've snapped sections while working, I've only ever snapped one section in ten years and that was an ally pole when I first started wfp