Daria Taylor

ways of advertising?
« on: September 13, 2009, 02:50:14 am »
hey everyone hope you are doing well.

We just set up a new cleaning company and i'm just wondering which are good ways to advertise that get most responce? We have our own website, sent out letters to estate agents etc and for some flyers too.

And could someone also tell me how long did it take you on average before you got your first jobs?

Thanks alot for your help and taking time to read my post, any help will be much appreciated :)

free2flow

Re: ways of advertising?
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2009, 09:25:48 pm »
There are many ways to advertise a business but it depends on your budget. If you provide that information then it would be a lot easier to answer your question.

Rob :)
The pen is mightier than the sword..and easier to write with!

Daria Taylor

« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2009, 09:32:40 pm »
our budget is very limited at the moment so i meant which are good efficient ways to advertise without alot of cost being involved, i mean i am aware of all the yellow pages etc but right now they are way out of our budget. so any cost effective suggestions? :)

APPLEMAIDCLEANING

« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2009, 10:15:49 pm »
hey everyone hope you are doing well.

We just set up a new cleaning company and i'm just wondering which are good ways to advertise that get most responce? We have our own website, sent out letters to estate agents etc and for some flyers too.

And could someone also tell me how long did it take you on average before you got your first jobs?

Thanks alot for your help and taking time to read my post, any help will be much appreciated :)

GOOD WAY TO START IS TO TARGET WEBSITES THAT HAVE PROPERTY TO RENT / BUY THEN IT SHOULD GIVE FULL ADDRESS DROP LEAFLETS OR POST THEM TO NEW OCCUPIER !! WE DO THIS AND WORKS AS THEY MIGHT NOT HAVE CLEANERS MOVING IN WITH THEM, ALSO COMMUNITY MAGAZINES

Daria Taylor

« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2009, 11:18:06 pm »
ok thank you for your advise, we had targeted few estate agents so far but not had aany replies back yet, so i think i will follow your advise and try targeting new tenants.

APPLEMAIDCLEANING

« Reply #5 on: September 13, 2009, 11:38:48 pm »
ok thank you for your advise, we had targeted few estate agents so far but not had aany replies back yet, so i think i will follow your advise and try targeting new tenants.

great just type in to google commercial properties to rent or along that line  ;D or new start up contact list from yell.com or BT but will cost.

APPLEMAIDCLEANING

« Reply #6 on: September 13, 2009, 11:43:14 pm »

www.egpropertylink.com   try this

suffolkclean

« Reply #7 on: September 19, 2009, 08:47:45 am »
What a great website - Thanks Applemaidcleaning

London and Essex

« Reply #8 on: March 09, 2010, 11:13:38 am »
Appreciate this is now a fairly old thread but just wanted to add my tuppence worth......

dash t the biggest piece of advise would be to follow up......dont simply contact an agent or which ever client you approach by sending leaflets or whatever and expect them to contact you, these guys have loads of contractors over time contacting them but you will have to do be different in terms of service, price or something else that is relevant to open the door and start to prise any work from a current and no doubt established contractor already on there books.

Whenever possible, ask to meet face to face making yourself known is far better than reading your literature alone.

And, dont rely on one or two ways to market yourselves.....measure what works, if it dont work, stop using it!

Terry