UK Window Cleaning Forum > Window Cleaning Forum

REGENERATING RESIN

(1/3) > >>

gaza:
 8)LOOK AT THE TIME,IVE JUST SPENT 4HRS ON THIS SUBJECT,AND SOME SMART GUY/GAL IS GOING TO TELL ME IT CARNT BE DONE FOR RESIN FOR WFP.GOD THERE IS SOME TECNICAL BULL ABOUT,ON SOME SITES,SOME TECH IS VERY INTERESTING LIKE USING SALT TABLETS TO HELP TO REGENERATE THE RESIN,AND STUFF ABOUT BACK WASHING THE RESIN BUT KNOW 1 TELLS YOU HOW TO DIY ANYONE ON THE KNOW.IVE FOUND M/BED RESIN 4 £62 +VAT FOR25 LITRES OF MB50 RESIN ANY BETTER OFFERS?AT ANDREWS WATER TREATMENT WEB SITE GOD GOT TO BE UP IN THREE HALF HRS TAKING MY STEPSON FOR A GO ON MY MANOR,MUST BE MAD!HES GOING TO BE TEA BOY 4 A DAY OR SO ;D

heritagecleaning:
Are you 'Vicky Pollard' from 'Little Britain'? It sounds like it!

adl:
i dont know what he is drinking but i want a pint of it

regards dave adl

gaza:
type in search  regenerating resin,then go through the web sites and you will see what i mean,it is a process done with water sofeners
so why carnt wfp resin be regenerated,or dont they want you to know,by the way just invented the ever lasting never need sharpening razor interested are we,what a money saver that would be,reviatalizing your old resin now were talking money.am i the only one who does research on this forum?
good looking people dont need ugly sleep

gaza:

--- Quote from: heritagecleaning on December 06, 2004, 11:11:11 am ---Are you 'Vicky Pollard' from 'Little Britain'? It sounds like it!

--- End quote ---
dont see anywhere on your web site (window cleaner mentioned)got you by the janitorials there.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version