Spruce

Re: Customer Can’t Unlock The Gate Because.....
« Reply #20 on: February 06, 2020, 05:35:56 pm »
....text sent at 6pm tonight to ask customer to unlock gate as I’m due tomorrow. Get a text back saying there’s a big spider by the gate and it’s dark so can we leave it this time. Err, if it’s dark how could you see the fecking spider? Stupid bint.

dumped........without a doubt....ive never heard anything so stupid in 27 years of window cleaning! ;D

No, No, Dazmond. We have to have some empathy in this life.

Arachnophobia is a real fear of spiders and in this case doesn't mean that the customer is a bad customer. 

Many suffer from other phobias. My wife suffers from Claustrophobia. If she is put into a situation where this phobia kicks in she becomes a wild woman. All sense of reason and logic disappears. But it wouldn't make her a bad customer.

Your wife is afraid of Santa?  ;D

very clever Malc!  ;D
Success is 1% inspiration, 98% perspiration and 2% attention to detail!

The older I get, the better I was ;)

robbo333

« Reply #21 on: February 06, 2020, 05:44:00 pm »
I wonder how it would be if you text her saying...
'There was a big spider by the gate so I couldn't get round the back to clean the rear'!
"Thank you for calling: if you have a 1st floor flat, mid terraced house, lots of dogs, no parking, no side access, or no sense of humour, please press hold!
For all other enquiries, please press1"

SB Cleaning

« Reply #22 on: February 06, 2020, 06:46:46 pm »
Well at least its original ;D

I bet there was no spider,  I haven't seen any for last month or 2 now.

dd

« Reply #23 on: February 06, 2020, 07:40:12 pm »
....text sent at 6pm tonight to ask customer to unlock gate as I’m due tomorrow. Get a text back saying there’s a big spider by the gate and it’s dark so can we leave it this time. Err, if it’s dark how could you see the fecking spider? Stupid bint.

dumped........without a doubt....ive never heard anything so stupid in 27 years of window cleaning! ;D

No, No, Dazmond. We have to have some empathy in this life.

Arachnophobia is a real fear of spiders and in this case doesn't mean that the customer is a bad customer. 

Many suffer from other phobias. My wife suffers from Claustrophobia. If she is put into a situation where this phobia kicks in she becomes a wild woman. All sense of reason and logic disappears. But it wouldn't make her a bad customer.
Yes, that explains it. I think my wife has a phobia of life

matty72

« Reply #24 on: February 06, 2020, 07:44:46 pm »
Put a spider buy there front door, they will be homeless, ;, sme peolpe are amazing

Don Kee

« Reply #25 on: February 06, 2020, 07:54:30 pm »
Bet she has a proper scare when Spiderman is on the TV!

Craig 72

« Reply #26 on: February 09, 2020, 09:54:03 am »
Only a little gripe but it's frustrating when a customer knows full well you're working on the front windows but waits until you knock on the door to go and unlock the padlocked gate.For gawds sake,you know I need to access the back!
Had a customer two weeks ago ask for a gutter/conservatory and window clean.Big job so I've not planned any other work for the day.Literally on my way to the job I get a text saying,"Sorry ,we'll have to leave it today because I can't find the padlock key for the gate."
My fault for not double checking I guess but it does drive you barmy.

nathankaye

« Reply #27 on: February 09, 2020, 11:38:59 am »
Only a little gripe but it's frustrating when a customer knows full well you're working on the front windows but waits until you knock on the door to go and unlock the padlocked gate.For gawds sake,you know I need to access the back!
Had a customer two weeks ago ask for a gutter/conservatory and window clean.Big job so I've not planned any other work for the day.Literally on my way to the job I get a text saying,"Sorry ,we'll have to leave it today because I can't find the padlock key for the gate."
My fault for not double checking I guess but it does drive you barmy.

I have to text a number of customers about their gates and 99.9% unlock them with no problems what so ever. I never get a "not today" message back.

However, one particular customer waits until ive cleaned the whole fronts and then I have to knock on the door!  This happened twice, the third time I finished the fronts, gate still locked and so I packed up and went to the next job, charged 75% (which i charge if gates arent unlocked after ive sent a message).  The fourth time, the gate was unlocked before I got there!
facebook.com/1NKServices
1NKServices.co.uk