UK Floor Cleaning Forum > Carpet Cleaning Forum

urine problem on leather suite

(1/3) > >>

adl:
I have cleaned a leather suite however the customers dog keeps urinating over the suite and especially down the sides, The main problem is the wooden feet that have soaked up a lot of the urine, can anyone give me any ideas how to cure the oddur from the wood
Many thanks Dave

Len Gribble:
Dave

A bit lost with your post you say dog keeps lifting its leg on a leather suite you cleaned the leather but the problem is with wooden feet? More info please ??? ??? ???

Len

Dave Parry:
Would maybe try to mask with a beeswax polish, making sure not to get on carpet. Failing that try Lens favorite and shoot the dog.

Len Gribble:
Dave

I purposely left that out as some take offence, but they don’t have a problem with killing dust mites. I now expect to be ridiculed on this.

Len

Dynafoam:
Len,

I, for one, am not going to ridicule you, though I am compelled to say that as least a dog has a chance to run away.

As  a true bhudist I have spent many years carefully cleaning around the defenseless house mite - who knows, either one of us could be one in our next incarnation.

You're not a very nice man and if I had any friends and had a Christmas card list I would cross you off it.

Yours tearfully,

John.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version