farkam

Window cleaning round for sale based in Guildford,Farnham, Godalming with an established website and a complete Freedom trolley, WFP system, 30ft pole and 18ft pole, 25L barrels and other bits like squeegees, mopes etc.
Website is www.vividservices.co.uk
The website ranks on top on the first page of google for the main keywords which brings totally free traffic to the website. This is a great investment nowadays as many people now are using mainly google and search engines to find window cleaning services. Comparing to Yell book, this website generates 5-6 times more enquiries/customers a year with a minimal maintenance. The business consists of approximately £300 monthly and £1,000 occasional worth of work(conservatory roof etc.), mainly in Farnham, Guildford and Godalming. The website can be transfered to the new owner easily. This is the ideal opportunity who has already a window cleaning round and wish to include or add this website to their marketing resources as the website ranks very highly on google. A full training will be given for someone who is new window cleaning business or website maintenance.
The reason for sale is that i'm involved in other business venture and have no time for WC. The round has to be cleaned now as wasn't cleaned for about 6-8 weeks now.
I'm open for offers for urgent sale and will sell on first come service.
Please make me a fair offer.
Call 07737457709
Pls see the pictures