Stuart Robertson

Window Cleaning round for sale (Bromley )
« on: May 11, 2016, 08:24:08 am »
I'm selling my round that covers Bromley and surrounding areas such as Hayes, Shortlands, Beckenham, West Wickham, Penge and a days work (£150 for about four hours work) in Oxted once a month.
Im selling due to an accident. The round is very well established (some customers over thirty years) and has potential for growth. Prices have not been increased for about three/four years so also massive potential to increase monthly turnover.
Round is worth £1200 every 28 days. This could be more as I need to inform more customers but haven't managed to speak to all my customers yet. I used to do about about 3/4 days a week and about 6hr days to complete work In traditional method. It is 99% private work with money paid on day or by online bank payments or evening collections. Whoever buys round I would come round and do introduction or letter of introduction. I'm looking to sell round for £3600.
Please no time wasters.
Stuart 07805 048727

tonyoliver

Re: Window Cleaning round for sale (Bromley )
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2016, 06:39:50 pm »
Hi if you get no decent replys
give me a call I'm absolutely booked up at the moment but maybe we can come to an arrangement maybe renting the round till you get better?
Tony 07535016883

Graham Wibrew

Re: Window Cleaning round for sale (Bromley )
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2016, 02:14:43 pm »
Hi Tony.

Is the cleaning round still for sale.

Regards

Graham