vacman

Karcher T300 T racer
« on: August 18, 2009, 12:24:16 am »
Anyone familier with these? I bought one a week or so ago from B&Q, it was cheap as it was a returned item and had no instructions. It worked really well to start, but now the jets won't rotate continually, they just do a half turn and the machine cuts-out, then starts up and does a half turn, then stops again, and on it goes.

Thanks.

Pristine Clean

Re: Karcher T300 T racer
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2009, 09:33:41 am »
Hi Vacman,

Have you purchased this for your own use or to offer as a service?

I had a friend who had one, no I would not say its much cop. No it did not last long But if its faulty I would just return it and get your money back asap. But I am sure there are a few out there that have lasted.

Also I would purchase a commercial one. But theres a big difference in price but also a big difference in the end result.

Dave
"You have to except that some days you are the statue and other days you are a pigeon"

vacman

Re: Karcher T300 T racer
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2009, 11:52:56 am »
hello dave

it was bought for me and my machine (which i've had for donkeys yesrs now), i dont do pressure washing for anyone other than the bit at my own house. I think i will return the T-racer becuase i have the recipet and all that, it's just that the B&Q is miles and miles away. It would be easier to see if there was something i could do myself (like cleaning a jet etc?) before i took it back.

Thanks for the advice.