Vincent Waters

Cleaning Co Software
« on: September 13, 2010, 03:57:48 pm »
Hi

I've lokked in FAQs, and I don't think this topic is there:

What software do you use to organise your cleaning business?  Do you use a single platform that covers all your processes, or do you need different bits of software for different things?

And especially, what would you recommend?

THANK YOU!

kate1

Re: Cleaning Co Software
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2010, 10:35:26 am »
Hi Vince,

Did you get sorted?

Vincent Waters

« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2010, 10:38:21 am »
Hi Kate

I saw the earlier post with a few suggestions; but wonder if there is a better or bespoke out there.

What would you recommend?

kate1

« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2010, 11:01:54 am »
Vince do you want to email me with exactly what you are looking for the system to do?

cml

« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2010, 05:59:06 pm »
Hi Nick, as you can appreciate they are a number of software on the market. 
Althought you state software to manage your cleaning business is this the whole opertions i.e. front & back office or just some aspects of the business like scheduling?

You may find that there are a number of packages that may deal with scheduling, accounts, customers etc.  You may want to start off with a small package that also allow you to buy additional modules as you go along and expand.  Buying or renting software does not have to be expensive and can make your operations a lot easier to manage.

Try googling cleaning software and you may get a few companies that come up.  I guess the question is always going to be about price.

Adam P

« Reply #5 on: September 25, 2010, 08:44:24 pm »
never used any cleaning software so not sure of the benefits but i use google calander and find it works really well for me, especially as it syns with my phone so have the whole schedule every where i go and i can book new cleans in and change existing ones where ever i am.

kate1

« Reply #6 on: September 26, 2010, 11:26:11 am »
Trouble is with finding the right software, is that everybody runs their business differently, so want different functionalities.  We can with ours, we can pretty much add anything to it that you want to have.  But obviously thats programming time.  With us there is no upgrades, no updates, no downloads, no synchronizing, no paper, no printing.  Its incredibly flexible.  Most of all runs in "live" time.  Works on any mobile with a touch screen, browser and internet connection.  No worrying about losing/stealing of phones or computers (Yes I know thats a worry within itself) you just log on to another computer/phone and you business data is always there, plus the added advantage, you can see it ANYWHERE in the world, so no worries keeping an eye on the business if you are on your hols!!!

Hope that helps

Vincent Waters

« Reply #7 on: September 30, 2010, 02:41:46 pm »
Thanks to you all for these contributions.

We were hoping - probably in vain - for a piece of software that could cope with scheduling, invoicing, staff time recording and pay, supply of materials and receivables. 

A tall order; meaning a bespoke solution.

We have started using google calendar, which seems good for scheduling, but obvisouly won't help with the other needs.

If anyone has a better idea, please let me know.

thanks

Vincent

supernova77

« Reply #8 on: September 30, 2010, 03:11:18 pm »
Hi Vincent,

I have been looking for something similar... I have come across this >> www.cleanlink.co.uk which I need to spend a bit more time looking into.

Andy

kate1

« Reply #9 on: September 30, 2010, 03:42:32 pm »
Yep, because everybody works differently, but I wouldnt suggest start using different things to do different things.  Because developers like us, can just add it on

Hope that helps

Vincent Waters

« Reply #10 on: October 03, 2010, 02:48:48 pm »
Had a look at cleanlink.

It appears almost perfect for most cleaning companies.

Have asked for details of cost, which is not shown on their website.

Anyone have experience of this platform?

Adam P

« Reply #11 on: October 03, 2010, 04:06:17 pm »
would be great if you could post up what they say vincent.

martin19842

« Reply #12 on: October 03, 2010, 08:14:06 pm »
hi there

yes ive seen cleanlink, it can do a whole load of tasks, contact management, client billing, quality auditing, stock control to mention a few.  and they can build extras in if you require it.

i dont have any costing info though.

regards

martin

starplus

« Reply #13 on: October 22, 2010, 08:54:09 pm »
hi there

yes ive seen cleanlink, it can do a whole load of tasks, contact management, client billing, quality auditing, stock control to mention a few.  and they can build extras in if you require it.

i dont have any costing info though.

regards

martin

Hi Martin,

from £125 a month!!!
they only do on a month fee!

kate1

« Reply #14 on: October 23, 2010, 06:53:23 am »
Is that cloud based, and available on your mobile?

starplus

« Reply #15 on: October 24, 2010, 02:57:53 pm »
yes

kate1

« Reply #16 on: October 24, 2010, 03:12:50 pm »
£125 a month?

Would double check that, glad we dont charge that much :)