W C R Ltd

£3500 Established WFP Round For Sale
« on: September 05, 2007, 06:58:27 pm »
Established wfp round for sale in Hayes, Middlesex.

Take home is £3500 one month and other month £3900 20 properties can be cleaned by one man in day as all are close to each other.

Average price house is £13.

Any questions please call or see our site for contact details.

Many thanks

macmac

Re: £3500 Established WFP Round For Sale
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2007, 12:13:57 am »
Which day, a 5.5hr winter day or a 12hr summer day?
Does it take 2 months to earn that money in winter?

tony

W C R Ltd

« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2007, 01:43:51 pm »
8 hour day.

simonwonder

« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2007, 10:11:43 pm »
wcr please call me on 07792174438

bertie 1967

« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2007, 10:09:36 am »
hi just wonderd if the round is for sale looking to add to my round

« Reply #5 on: November 20, 2007, 12:39:20 am »
Round is no longer available - SOLD!

Sean Leahy

« Reply #6 on: November 22, 2007, 06:02:17 pm »
I spoke to the guy who asked W C R to sell this round for him, they have not sold this round or contacted him.

Grafters Cleaning Services

« Reply #7 on: November 23, 2007, 08:19:33 am »
I spoke to the guy who asked W C R to sell this round for him, they have not sold this round or contacted him.
why don't that supprise me
JAY "GRAFTERS"
From Southampton
www.high-shine.co.uk

« Reply #8 on: November 23, 2007, 10:15:30 pm »
gossip gossip, i love this place for twisted truths.
wcr never sold this round.

thanks

Spursboy1972

« Reply #9 on: November 24, 2007, 12:22:55 pm »
You obviously seem to know more than you are letting on? So why not clear it all up. It may help you in the long run esp as a lot of people seem only to have negative things to say about canvassing companies and WCR in particular.

You were part of WCR as you have already stated in another post. So come on lets all hear it!!!
Clear Vision~"The Difference is Clear"

Southampton- Hampshire

Moderator David@stives

« Reply #10 on: November 24, 2007, 08:05:43 pm »
Is Cleaner marketing "Nathan" by any chance ?.

Spursboy1972

« Reply #11 on: November 25, 2007, 10:21:56 am »
Dave

On the cleaner marketing posts it says Lee underneath. I know he previously stated that he was in business with Nathan so I just think it would be fair of him and to avoid future problems for himself if he cleared up the mess that the 2 of them appear to have created. It also appears that one or two peoples baks have been got up.

Southampton- Hampshire

WCE

« Reply #12 on: November 25, 2007, 11:55:14 am »
The strange thing is that if you click the cleaner marketing link guess what,  takes you to nathans  page (which is suspended) So whats the score then. Are you still in business together or have you gone alone? If it is the former what are you going to do about the people who are waiting to  have work replaced or has that been sorted. I was at one time interested in using wcr but after what i read and heard was totally put off. My point is that your reluctance to provide information about yourself and your company has put me off straight away. Am I the only one who thinks like this? Unless you are hiding something I dont see why you cant answer the questions and set the record straight. I for one wont consider using you unless you tell me more about the company and if it is nothing to do with wcr of old what you are going to do differently to   avoid the past problems that were encounterd.   
WCE- For Windows that shine everytime!

« Reply #13 on: November 25, 2007, 12:01:24 pm »
WCR is no longer, Nat, who was Nathan's previous partner is no longer anything to do with WCR.

Cleaner Marketing has been founded by myself and Nathan, both of us are trying to put together the best solution possible for all interested in the canvassing services.

We currentky have ongoing commitments with 4 window cleaning companies which have been using us for 6-12 months now, our services are open to all and we are always trying to work with business now untill they get there return on investment back.

With regards to this post, WCR never sold this round, someone on this forum no names mentioned showed alot of interest in the purchase of the £3500 round, which fell through.

At the end of the day, we canvass new business in a professional manner, and the big problems of all is the householder once having there windows cleaned once by the window cleaner, then changing there mind to either bimonthly or not wanting to continue with the services.

Each customer we sign up is aware that the form they are completing is for a monthly service, why they change there mind once cleaned is very disturbing sometimes, there are many factors which occur.

Then there is you, now not happy that people have changed there mind.

There is no doubt that we always have the best intentions for you, which is why now we like to work with you until you get your return on your investment back.

Example: from now, full payment is not due until customer have had there first clean, thgs gives you peace of mind that we are out there doing our job with the best intentions for your business.

We are sorry for any miss haps that have happened over the last year, we are very much in demand and know our services are very much needed by the majority.

We are still here trying to perfect what we do for you, and any advice or ideas would be very much appreciated.

Thank you...

Lee & Nathan

« Reply #14 on: November 25, 2007, 12:11:02 pm »
WCR is no longer, that is that!

The cleaner marketing website is hosted on Nathan Ferry's server, and the website and email is down until new design is up, our new site will clarify what our prices and services entail in a greater detail then we have done before, your feedback is needed.

As regards to previous customers, we have more happy customers than not happy , there is a difference between the happy and not happy, the pattern is that those not happy have never seen the big picture that there investment can bring them, and as many will understand, Window Cleaners can be a breed of there own, we now are fortunate to choose who we will represent.

At the end of the day gossip and nonsense has been spoken on this forum since its beginning, we hve to be careful who we deal with for the reputation of our business.

Result: we are happy with our position and recognition within the industry, we understand because we have our own round, we understand there is no other better way to gain customers than canvass 6 hours a day.

Moderator David@stives

« Reply #15 on: November 25, 2007, 12:43:29 pm »
Lee

How long have you been running your own window cleaning round ?.

Dave

« Reply #16 on: November 25, 2007, 01:16:06 pm »
6 years, My father has been window cleaning all his life and runs a nice business in Hampshire.

We are traditional and WFP on our commercial.

Hope this answers your questions Dave.

« Reply #17 on: November 25, 2007, 02:29:46 pm »
im still waiting from a reply from nathan of WCR who promsed to get me more jobs to replace the totally usless one's they got for me (value about £94)
despite email and phone calls this has still not been put right.

in fairness to WCR all the others are okay, i accept that things will go wrong sometmes and when they do they SHOULD be put right but a few months down the line this has still not happened which is a shame because myself and a few other w/cs local to me are getting together to expand and employ full time canvasers, my first reaction was to contact WCR but if they can't resolve my issues then how can  i possble recomend to friends of mine?

perhaps tthis thread will get things sorted?
looking foward to your response

Jay
JAY "GRAFTERS"
From Southampton
www.high-shine.co.uk

Spursboy1972

« Reply #18 on: November 25, 2007, 03:02:32 pm »
Jay I may be interested in that canvassing when it happens. Would certainly discuss it anyway.

Southampton- Hampshire

« Reply #19 on: November 25, 2007, 04:34:00 pm »
Jay I may be interested in that canvassing when it happens. Would certainly discuss it anyway.

okay tony, will stay in touch
JAY "GRAFTERS"
From Southampton
www.high-shine.co.uk