nathankaye

Sisters!!
« on: September 26, 2017, 11:57:00 pm »
Apologies for the title, couldnt think of one.

On a round i took over from someone, there are 2 sisters who for whatever reasons, live next door to each other.
One of the sisters was never in and didnt let my friend clean the house if she was not out of debt. He didnt offer online payments or the like and was a traditional cleaner. So when i took over i requested her phone number so that the gate could be unlocked and gave her my details for online payments which she seemed happy with.
Not longer into taking over the round I fired her as a client. I told her i dont/cant operate my business like the previous cleaner and i had done everything on my part to make it easier for her. Ie txt to let know what day im cleaning (4 the gate!) and online paying. She did neither and after 2mnths she got the boot!!
Whats the relevance!!
I cleaned their street yesterday and skipped the other sister's windows just because of the nature of how I was working and the fact im there tomorrow in the estate anyway and was planning to clean them then. But unlike her, she also owed 2 months cleans.😂😂 she must have panicked because tonight i have just received payment for those cleans owing
😂😂
facebook.com/1NKServices
1NKServices.co.uk

Bungle

Re: Sisters!!
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2017, 02:51:08 pm »
Great story. Another minute of my life wasted.
We look at them, they look through them.

Steven Biggs

« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2017, 03:33:03 pm »
Apologies for the title, couldnt think of one.

On a round i took over from someone, there are 2 sisters who for whatever reasons, live next door to each other.
One of the sisters was never in and didnt let my friend clean the house if she was not out of debt. He didnt offer online payments or the like and was a traditional cleaner. So when i took over i requested her phone number so that the gate could be unlocked and gave her my details for online payments which she seemed happy with.
Not longer into taking over the round I fired her as a client. I told her i dont/cant operate my business like the previous cleaner and i had done everything on my part to make it easier for her. Ie txt to let know what day im cleaning (4 the gate!) and online paying. She did neither and after 2mnths she got the boot!!
Whats the relevance!!
I cleaned their street yesterday and skipped the other sister's windows just because of the nature of how I was working and the fact im there tomorrow in the estate anyway and was planning to clean them then. But unlike her, she also owed 2 months cleans.😂😂 she must have panicked because tonight i have just received payment for those cleans owing
😂😂
and what happened next .

jk999

« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2017, 03:43:54 pm »
Bungle I think you need to get a life rather than just spend it with George n zippy 😁

nathankaye

« Reply #4 on: September 27, 2017, 04:58:57 pm »

Haha 😂😂  dont you mean 5 minutes bungle. One minute to read and another 4  wasting your own time by freely replying.
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
facebook.com/1NKServices
1NKServices.co.uk

Stoots

« Reply #5 on: September 27, 2017, 06:00:09 pm »
Sisters are doin' it for themselves.
Standin' on their own two feet.
And ringin' on their own bells.
Sisters are doin' it for themselves.

swanson

« Reply #6 on: September 27, 2017, 06:19:55 pm »
Pointless
I've never fired a customer

nathankaye

« Reply #7 on: September 27, 2017, 06:45:34 pm »
Pointless
I've never fired a customer

Youve never dumped a customer for messing you around or replaced a customer for a better paying job etc......
Find that hard to believe 😕

But ive learnt over the years to explain that im not cleaning for them any more rather than simply not turning up
facebook.com/1NKServices
1NKServices.co.uk

Stoots

« Reply #8 on: September 27, 2017, 07:31:48 pm »
I just dont turn up.

Usually if im dumping them its beacuse they  dont pay or skip cleans or dont leave gate open etc.

I dont have respect for anyone who has none for me.

mess me about enough and you wont see me again

johnny bravo

« Reply #9 on: September 27, 2017, 11:46:32 pm »
cant they pay in kind,   ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D, ive had one ask me , i declined.   i hadnt had a shower for a week. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Shrek

« Reply #10 on: September 28, 2017, 07:29:14 am »
cant they pay in kind,   ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D, ive had one ask me , i declined.   i hadnt had a shower for a week. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

I had that offer once , I accepted as I thought it'd be cool to tell my mates down the pub..... however I regretted it straight away, the custard was in her 70's though 🤢

swanson

« Reply #11 on: September 28, 2017, 08:36:05 am »
Sick

nathankaye

« Reply #12 on: September 28, 2017, 08:58:38 am »

I had that offer once , I accepted as I thought it'd be cool to tell my mates down the pub..... however I regretted it straight away, the custard was in her 70's though 🤢

Teeth in or teeth out................it makes a big difference  ;D
facebook.com/1NKServices
1NKServices.co.uk

Bungle

« Reply #13 on: September 29, 2017, 08:45:39 pm »

Haha 😂😂  dont you mean 5 minutes bungle. One minute to read and another 4  wasting your own time by freely replying.
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

I can type faster than you can think laddie.
We look at them, they look through them.

Plankton

« Reply #14 on: September 29, 2017, 09:06:18 pm »

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

I can type faster than you can think laddie.
...Two days later! :)