The Jester of Wibbly

Local School Loves our Water
« on: September 29, 2017, 04:59:00 pm »
Local school asked me for a sample of my water for use in their labs to test purity as part of experiments over many water types.

They were left shocked by mine as after evaporation left zero residue. They said never before had they achieved that result.  They now want a regular supply of it.   ;D
Claim your 50% off your mobile payment card reader with Sum Up.  http://fbuy.me/f7Ve3

duncan h

Re: Local School Loves our Water
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2017, 05:15:21 pm »
Do you use RO or DI

The Jester of Wibbly

« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2017, 05:17:42 pm »
DI only for me as I'm lucky to not to have tap readings over 70
Claim your 50% off your mobile payment card reader with Sum Up.  http://fbuy.me/f7Ve3

G Griffin

« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2017, 05:33:33 pm »
Local school asked me for a sample of my water for use in their labs to test purity as part of experiments over many water types.

They were left shocked by mine as after evaporation left zero residue. They said never before had they achieved that result.  They now want a regular supply of it.   ;D
Funny how times change.
I got expelled from school for giving them a regular supply of water. I think me peeing in the headmaster's waste paper basket for a few months did leave a residue though.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

P @ F

« Reply #4 on: September 29, 2017, 09:07:23 pm »

So there you have it , Who needs a PPB system eh !
I'm so lazy I'm getting tired of it !