UK Floor Cleaning Forum > Hard Floor Cleaning Forum

Driveway cleaning how busy r u ??

(1/1)

mike roberts:
Curious to c how busy u guys r that clean driveways ??? ???

We have seen huge fall this yr compared to previous cant put finger on it  >:(
only cleaning 1-2 a week

Same advertising etc good rep locally

Other areas very busy  ;D ;D

Blast Away:
Cleaned and sanded one drive this week and cleaned and sealed 2 others. Got another to clean tomorrow. Been mixing in brick cleaning this week as well as reverse graffiti, decking and gutters.

Only one drive clean booked in for next week around a pub patio, 150m2 decking and 2 roof cleans.

Wouldn't worry yourself. Work will always come. It comes to us all.  ;)

Give yourself a bit of me time though, I'm off for my football fix. FC United.  ;D

APWS:
only done 4 domestic's in the last two weeks, on the other hand commercial & new build brick cleaning
has gone mad, got three days brick cleaning this wk and a large office + car park to clean & re-sand the next two weekends, domestic should pick up soon the kids go back to school and people are coming off holiday,

APWS:

--- Quote from: Blast Away on September 03, 2011, 12:42:09 pm ---Cleaned and sanded one drive this week and cleaned and sealed 2 others. Got another to clean tomorrow. Been mixing in brick cleaning this week as well as reverse graffiti, decking and gutters.

Only one drive clean booked in for next week around a pub patio, 150m2 decking and 2 roof cleans.

Give yourself a bit of me time though, I'm off for my football fix. FC United.  ;D

--- End quote ---

look forward to when your lot come down to hednesford (15 oct) should be a good game

Blast Away:

--- Quote from: APWS on September 04, 2011, 01:12:14 pm ---
--- Quote from: Blast Away on September 03, 2011, 12:42:09 pm ---Cleaned and sanded one drive this week and cleaned and sealed 2 others. Got another to clean tomorrow. Been mixing in brick cleaning this week as well as reverse graffiti, decking and gutters.

--- End quote ---

look forward to when your lot come down to hednesford (15 oct) should be a good game

--- End quote ---

15th Oct is our home game with them pal. We travel to there next March.  ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version