nathankaye

New uniform
« on: June 18, 2018, 11:33:56 am »
So wife's doing well, did a full day with me last week and it hasn't put her off. I'm pleased about this as she did great.  Going to get more work soon so be glad of the extra help, so we can hopefully keep our days off that I like, but I've had to double up on orders. Downside is I'm waiting on my order coming for my new tops with my details embroided on. I just phoned them to throw in two womens tops as well but they don't cater for my tops in women sizes.

So you guys who's wife's work with you. Are you in uniform and if so, who do you use?   
I normally use strauss but dickies is now on my doorstep which makes a sacrifice in chose for convenience.
But I've just got these from trespass for now
(double check I ain't got nip on with this photo, n no I'm not posting wife wearing hers)
facebook.com/1NKServices
1NKServices.co.uk

Stoots

Re: New uniform
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2018, 11:53:12 am »
Funny that you should post this as I'm considering having r lass work with me a couple of days a week.

She's been on maternity leave but it comes to an end this month and so far hasn't been offered suitable hours.

So its a possibility for me.

As for uniform I just use a local company. cheap stuff lol,  none of this Englebert Strauss malarky

nathankaye

« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2018, 11:58:32 am »
Englebert strauss clothing is quality tho, that's why I like it. I ordered wrong size once n did all sorts to try n shrink it a size and nothing worked.
That's downside of me using different parts duckies, I don't think the quality will last, but I guess ill find out
facebook.com/1NKServices
1NKServices.co.uk

Dry Clean

« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2018, 12:40:05 pm »
There you go guys,

nathankaye

« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2018, 01:02:46 pm »
There you go guys,

Now your talking
 ;D ;D
facebook.com/1NKServices
1NKServices.co.uk

Simon Trapani

« Reply #5 on: June 18, 2018, 01:46:57 pm »
I love my wife but there’s no way I’d want her working with me.

Do my books - maybe.

JandS

« Reply #6 on: June 18, 2018, 02:50:04 pm »
Just wear old clothes that are no longer suitable for going out and about in..a few old animal tee shirts that still look ok and lightweight Tesco cargo pants......around 65% of my customers hardly ever see me.
I clean one house I got off FB and I have never met them and been doing then around 8 months now.....always paid by the next morning and never had to send them a reminder
Impossible done straight away, miracles can take a little longer.

nathankaye

« Reply #7 on: June 18, 2018, 03:12:44 pm »
Just wear old clothes that are no longer suitable for going out and about in..a few old animal tee shirts that still look ok and lightweight Tesco cargo pants......around 65% of my customers hardly ever see me.
I clean one house I got off FB and I have never met them and been doing then around 8 months now.....always paid by the next morning and never had to send them a reminder

Understand where your coming from, I wore smart but casual clothes before I got into the whole uniform thing. I wore plain coloured polo tops n black jeans.
Whereas I now like to brand my company name, and walks ups whilst I'm working or on my lunch etc.  But also around 45% of my customers are usually in etc.

Might just stick to trespass n use a local embroidery company to get my details put on
facebook.com/1NKServices
1NKServices.co.uk

P @ F

« Reply #8 on: June 18, 2018, 04:39:51 pm »
I thought you had got a part time job in KFC for a minute then   ;D
I'm so lazy I'm getting tired of it !

P @ F

« Reply #9 on: June 18, 2018, 04:53:07 pm »
You can see that cutting out all the carverys has done you good though mate , well done  ;D ;D ;D

I'm so lazy I'm getting tired of it !

nathankaye

« Reply #10 on: June 18, 2018, 05:15:29 pm »
 ;D  ;D
facebook.com/1NKServices
1NKServices.co.uk

G Griffin

« Reply #11 on: June 18, 2018, 05:36:41 pm »
That's downside of me using different parts duckies,
Steady on, Nathan; you're a married man, remember.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

nathankaye

« Reply #12 on: June 18, 2018, 05:47:06 pm »
That's downside of me using different parts duckies,
Steady on, Nathan; you're a married man, remember.

;D ;D

I can't turn auto correct of on this phone, or at least I've not worked out how to do so
facebook.com/1NKServices
1NKServices.co.uk