Absolute Workwear - A-Plan - Alkota
Algo Clear - AquaFed - Aquafactors - Added Sparkle
BeSafet - Besure insurance - Black Diamond
Bladeright - Blue Rock Digital - Bullyliner
Chemico - Chemspec - Cleaning Hub - Cleaning Spot
Cleaning Warehouse - Complete Cleaning Supplies
DA Components - Diesel Heating.com
Elavation - EBC- Grippa Tank- Ionics- Jigsaw innovations
Klindex UK -Moerman- NCCA- Price Group - Purefreedom - Purple Rhino Softwash Systems - Power Wash Stores
Rutland Pumps- Spinaclean - Spotless Water
Unger - uPVC Cleaning Suppliers
Vision - Vyair -WCA - WCW - WaterWorks - Window cleaning Europe - Wagtail X-Line

Then there will be another 20 plus attending from the carpet cleaning side

nathankaye

Re: Looking good so far
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2018, 01:13:40 pm »
It's looking good, n looking forward to it.

Mark, as a side point and the contacts you have.
Is it worth starting a pole to try n get window cleaning product suppliers to add to their ranges, different colour bucket on belts to have in addition to the standard very long running blue or the new black. To see if they would add various colours so many who use them can fit it in with their chosen work colours?
facebook.com/1NKServices
1NKServices.co.uk

P @ F

« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2018, 03:47:04 pm »
Im still waiting on the Pink SLX range that was due last year . >:(
I'm so lazy I'm getting tired of it !

Dry Clean

« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2018, 04:23:48 pm »
Vision and Added Sparkle in the same field, I suspect there might be some cheap snake oil this year.

mark m

« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2018, 05:04:14 pm »

Is it worth starting a pole to try n get window cleaning product suppliers to add to their ranges, different colour bucket on belts to have in addition to the standard very long running blue or the new black. To see if they would add various colours so many who use them can fit it in with their chosen work colours?

this company do a few  https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1-Window-Cleaning-Bucket-On-A-Belt-Hip-Bucket-Sidekick-Essential-Tool/130834169236?hash=item1e7652fd94:m:mT1cjmKP25pV-RRD2fhM9Qw plus of course you can also get grey and black so I think the range is out there

nathankaye

« Reply #5 on: June 12, 2018, 05:23:08 pm »

this company do a few  https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1-Window-Cleaning-Bucket-On-A-Belt-Hip-Bucket-Sidekick-Essential-Tool/130834169236?hash=item1e7652fd94:m:mT1cjmKP25pV-RRD2fhM9Qw plus of course you can also get grey and black so I think the range is out there

Cheers.
I think there the ones that I saw on a review by Luke in America. (the abc ones) apparantley they chip very easily when you put ur squeegee in.
But cheers for the link
facebook.com/1NKServices
1NKServices.co.uk

The Jester of Wibbly

« Reply #6 on: June 13, 2018, 05:41:44 pm »
Would be nice to see Gardeners there too or maybe put on an open day.

Would be fab to see and touch their range of brushes to help us compare and pick our favarites.  Compare and hold various poles to see what feels best for each of us.

Just an idea
Claim your 50% off your mobile payment card reader with Sum Up.  http://fbuy.me/f7Ve3

mark m

« Reply #7 on: June 13, 2018, 08:07:48 pm »
Grippa Tank will be there and bringing hundreds of Gardiner poles and brushes etc they always do and this year they have trebled the size of the stand