tlwcs

Re: Gardiners Can't phone them - Thoughts?
« Reply #40 on: June 11, 2018, 07:45:12 pm »
I had to ring our doctors the other day and while in the machine  recording part it told me if I was having chest pains to put the phone down and ring 999.  Who'd of thought that.  For the next ten minutes I was told that there were 2 calls before me,  I then hung up. I sure any longer and I would have had chest pains.
People like people, not machines. Although if Alex feels this is the best for his staff and the company, I can live with it.
Tony

The Jester of Wibbly

« Reply #41 on: June 11, 2018, 08:07:02 pm »
It's also easier for us to call rather than to wait for a call. I don't answer my phone when on the glass or with a customer on site. We work with water which is not a good mix with a phone  ;D.  Only between jobs whilst in the van do I return calls.

Window cleaners are on the road. Suppliers are office bound like retailer staff in shops.

Telephone tennis here we go  ;D ;D

Claim your 50% off your mobile payment card reader with Sum Up.  http://fbuy.me/f7Ve3

Stoots

« Reply #42 on: June 11, 2018, 08:23:46 pm »
Its the digital age guys  ;), im sure most queries could be handled via email?

Either way alex has chosen his way of working so we can either like it or we are dumped

Walter Mitty

« Reply #43 on: June 13, 2018, 08:17:05 am »
An addendum to this:  I wanted a couple of very small items recently.  I left my message and they called back later while I was working.  Of course, I was in a bad signal area by that time and below part of a flight path.  The signal gave out a couple of times and the plane noise made some parts of the conversation tricky, but we got there in the end.  So it can make it more difficult.  Full credit to the person on the other end for persevering, especially as it was a very small purchase.

dazmond

« Reply #44 on: June 13, 2018, 04:02:59 pm »
An addendum to this:  I wanted a couple of very small items recently.  I left my message and they called back later while I was working.  Of course, I was in a bad signal area by that time and below part of a flight path.  The signal gave out a couple of times and the plane noise made some parts of the conversation tricky, but we got there in the end.  So it can make it more difficult.  Full credit to the person on the other end for persevering, especially as it was a very small purchase.

you sound like one of them annoying customers who just wants 2 windows cleaning at the front(tops only)....id dump you..... ;D ;D ;D ;D
price higher/work harder!

Walter Mitty

« Reply #45 on: June 13, 2018, 09:13:23 pm »

you sound like one of them annoying customers who just wants 2 windows cleaning at the front(tops only)....id dump you..... ;D ;D ;D ;D

... and get two more?  :)