Londoner

Re: WFPs, best thing since sliced bread?
« Reply #20 on: June 27, 2006, 06:24:50 pm »
I agree with Tosh about fannying around. If you are a bit over fussy then WFP can drive you mad. With trad you get to the bottom of the widow and stop.

With WFP you go back and give it a bit more, and a bit more and never know when enough is enough.

Paul Coleman

« Reply #21 on: June 27, 2006, 10:23:29 pm »
I'm inclined to think that sliced bread is the best thing since WFP  :)

chris@c.m.s

« Reply #22 on: June 27, 2006, 10:29:16 pm »
 Thanks for all your advice guys I have changed my way of going about things now, If I lose a customer so be it, I have definitely found that the wfp attracts a lot of attention from neighbors and passers by, and I’m getting busier by the week so like Tosh has said "I'm just going for it" ;D, Its great to have so many peoples experience to call upon and I'm quite sure after a few months I'll be praising wfp with the rest of you  :)
Sussex by the sea

Morph

« Reply #23 on: June 27, 2006, 10:31:10 pm »

Paul Coleman

« Reply #24 on: June 27, 2006, 10:38:33 pm »
Thanks for all your advice guys I have changed my way of going about things now, If I lose a customer so be it, I have definitely found that the wfp attracts a lot of attention from neighbors and passers by, and I’m getting busier by the week so like Tosh has said "I'm just going for it" ;D, Its great to have so many peoples experience to call upon and I'm quite sure after a few months I'll be praising wfp with the rest of you  :)

In a few days time, I'm going to run out of work for a few days because I am now getting through it faster with WFP.  It's taken a while to get to that point.  I did so much work today that I ran out of water - though I didn't start with a full tank.  Luckily, I had about 20 litres in my trolley so I plugged into that and used it as stopgap van mount to finish the last job.  I seem to be getting on a roll with WFP at last.  It's been a long time coming.  I'm so glad I persevered because I felt like chucking it in during the first few months.

Morph

« Reply #25 on: June 27, 2006, 10:56:25 pm »
I think I've broken my back!

welmac

« Reply #26 on: July 04, 2006, 03:28:44 pm »
Welmac

- turn off your caps lock, its classed as shouting and also looks awful  :)

JohnL

SORRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  ;D

wasnt done on purpose!

JohnL

« Reply #27 on: July 04, 2006, 04:29:16 pm »
 :)
West Somerset. On the edge of the Quantocks and looking at The Exmoor National Park.