Lee Pryor

1st day using cleaner planner
« on: February 01, 2016, 06:53:14 pm »
And im completley sold! its brilliant! been doing everything on spreadsheets for years and it takes forever. After just 1 day I think its fantastic.
The best way to predict the future is to create it.

Ian101

Re: 1st day using cleaner planner
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2016, 07:01:05 pm »
i had a free trial and tbh didn't like it that much but will still be upgrading to it just for the ability to text payment reminders

a900

« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2016, 07:10:19 pm »
Just started using it myself. No need for a diary anymore and my once a month spreadsheet input.  I'm sold 2

Clever Forum Name

« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2016, 07:23:32 pm »
its fantastic now.

Saves me money, time and earns me money.

« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2016, 09:06:35 pm »
It's great in some ways and a pain in others. The issues lie in the nature of our work though, not in the software.

Overall, I'd still recommend it, especially for multi-vehicle operations.

dazmond

« Reply #5 on: February 01, 2016, 09:16:05 pm »
yep.ive been using it over a year now and thoroughly recommend it even if your a sole trader.its virtually effortless and very smooth and slick to use.the mobile app is really good too.top marks from me. :)
price higher/work harder!

david mark

« Reply #6 on: February 01, 2016, 09:22:33 pm »
Tryed it gone back to spreadsheet find it easier

Mike #1

« Reply #7 on: February 02, 2016, 06:13:36 am »
After using other software it took a while to get my head round CP but i couldn't be without it now .

dazmond

« Reply #8 on: February 02, 2016, 07:27:06 am »
Tryed it gone back to spreadsheet find it easier

you must be pretty dim as cleaner planner is really easy to use.if i can use it,anyone can! ;D

martin hulstone

« Reply #9 on: February 02, 2016, 08:22:39 am »
Still prefer george as a sole trader, so easy to use. cleaner planner is over complicated imo

STEVE-UK

« Reply #10 on: February 02, 2016, 08:49:26 am »
Using Aworka at the mo,  Does everything I need as a franchisor at a cheaper price,

The more vans you have, The bigger the price difference, unless cleaner planner prices have dropped, I haven't checked cleaner planner prices for a while

STEVE-UK

« Reply #11 on: February 02, 2016, 08:59:23 am »
Just had a look at the website,

As a franchisor, Would it be  £25 per month, per franchisee?

Clever Forum Name

« Reply #12 on: February 02, 2016, 12:06:08 pm »
Just had a look at the website,

As a franchisor, Would it be  £25 per month, per franchisee?

Rob I believe does a bit cheaper. Don't quote me on that EEK. But I am sure I read it somewhere.

SB Cleaning

« Reply #13 on: February 02, 2016, 04:42:54 pm »
Still prefer george as a sole trader, so easy to use. cleaner planner is over complicated imo
+1 a lot cheaper too

Susan Dean (1stclean)

« Reply #14 on: February 02, 2016, 05:35:33 pm »
+1 a lot cheaper too

same here I found it clunky and it tries to do too much , we stopped with window cleaning pro

deeege

« Reply #15 on: February 02, 2016, 05:46:57 pm »
Have been using it for a couple of weeks now. Still undecided whether I'll keep using it long term yet. 

I just want a very simple planner with jobs due > jobs done > jobs owed, for my domestic work anyway.  Having to sync with my laptop I'm finding a PITA as I only really want to use my laptop to do my monthly commercial invoices.

Still undecided.
"....and it's lend me ten pounds, I'll buy you a drink, and mother wake me early in the morning."

windowswashed

« Reply #16 on: February 02, 2016, 06:46:56 pm »
George suits me.  Like the fact that it's a one off payment and then you own it outright. Don't fancy renting cleaner planner no matter how good it's suppose to be unless they plan on selling it as a one off payment. I'm old fashioned and like to own things like phones so you can shop around for the best tariffs,........hate the idea of being tied to something with never actually owning it.

martin hulstone

« Reply #17 on: February 02, 2016, 06:52:18 pm »
The only thing i would change on George is the ability to use it on any device, apart from that i find it more than adequate.

supernova77

« Reply #18 on: February 02, 2016, 07:19:02 pm »
I use Aworka - It does everything that I need it to do in a simple way.

I've tried CP a couple of times and everything just seems to take 2 clicks more to do something.

Andy

8weekly

« Reply #19 on: February 02, 2016, 07:25:11 pm »

I've tried CP a couple of times and everything just seems to take 2 clicks more to do something.

Andy
That's what I found.

Aworka has two drawbacks though in my opinion. Moving jobs between rounds is a pain (Chris is working on being able to control all rounds on the plkanner which will be brilliant) and the inability to send texts easily to a group of debtors for example.

tlwcs

« Reply #20 on: February 02, 2016, 07:38:16 pm »

Andy

I thought it was just me, I've tried it twice too.
Still with Aworka
Tony

NWH

« Reply #21 on: February 02, 2016, 10:03:05 pm »
Does it work if I have had a crap couple of weeks,will it bring forward a few good jobs so I can earn 2 days pay in 1 lol is it clever enough to know I need to go out and earn more money that week.

rosskesava

« Reply #22 on: February 03, 2016, 12:26:00 am »
+1 a lot cheaper too

same here I found it clunky and it tries to do too much , we stopped with window cleaning pro

Ditto.

For me as a sole trader, too complex.

George does all I want and much cheaper.
Just chant..... Hare Krsna, Hare Krsna, Krsna Krsna, Hare Hare, Hare Rama, Hare Rama, Rama Rama, Hare Hare. It's beats chanting Tory Tory or Labour Labour.

ben M

« Reply #23 on: February 03, 2016, 12:46:21 am »
+1 a lot cheaper too

Ditto.

too complex? lol where did you leave your brain, in the cupboard like most of the window cleaners!

johnwillan

« Reply #24 on: February 03, 2016, 07:33:09 am »
Hi 8 Weekly

You can send messages (text and/or email) to anyone including debtors in the "Jobs Tab".

HTH

John

8weekly

« Reply #25 on: February 03, 2016, 08:14:01 am »
Hi 8 Weekly

You can send messages (text and/or email) to anyone including debtors in the "Jobs Tab".

HTH

John
Cool. Cheers. Didn't know that. I thought you could only do it from Job Sheets.

martin hulstone

« Reply #26 on: February 03, 2016, 10:10:53 am »
+1 a lot cheaper too
ben M, you really are a complete and utter t..., who are you to take the p... out of peoples intelligence?

Ditto.

too complex? lol where did you leave your brain, in the cupboard like most of the window cleaners!

martin hulstone

« Reply #27 on: February 03, 2016, 10:14:20 am »
Being computer literate has nothing to do with intelligence ben M,  not all of us where brought up with computers.
My Grandfather was a very clever man but he couldnt set his video recorder to tape a film, i had to do it for him. So, whats your point?

NWH

« Reply #28 on: February 03, 2016, 11:30:06 am »
I don't want anything on a computer thanks,good old diary does the job good for multiple vans as said but if I worked to a rigid list it would drive me insane.

ben M

« Reply #29 on: February 03, 2016, 12:47:44 pm »
Being computer literate has nothing to do with intelligence ben M,  not all of us where brought up with computers.
My Grandfather was a very clever man but he couldnt set his video recorder to tape a film, i had to do it for him. So, whats your point?
was joking Martin ;D

martin hulstone

« Reply #30 on: February 03, 2016, 01:05:50 pm »
Fair enough :)

Walter Mitty

« Reply #31 on: February 03, 2016, 11:34:35 pm »
I'm a sole trader and I find spreadsheets and a database just fine to work with.  If my business was larger and more complex, I would consider other options.
I have been giving consideration to 'Roundtracker'.  Anyone else use it?

a900

« Reply #32 on: February 03, 2016, 11:58:40 pm »
Used roundtracker for 6 years. A right pain in the bum. Wasting half a day once a month to update it. Corruption somewhere in the file I couldn't get sorted so rounds were split up. Macros expired

All my work is on cleaner planner. Good bye diary and roundtracker

dazmond

« Reply #33 on: February 04, 2016, 07:21:41 am »
I'm a sole trader and I find spreadsheets and a database just fine to work with.  If my business was larger and more complex, I would consider other options.
I have been giving consideration to 'Roundtracker'.  Anyone else use it?

hi paul ill guarantee cleaner planner would save you time compared to spreadsheets.its so smooth and slick and virtually effortless.the mobile app is just great too.adding expenses and new jobs when out and about as well as updating jobs/debts etc.emailing invoices/statement of accounts to customers is also very easy.being able to add your logo and little typed notes to invoices makes them look so much more professional too.

the development is ongoing with CP.great support.they also have a forum.price increase letters coming soon that you can print out,you can even print slips/chits for day to day jobs if you want(all with your logo on).the "shift schedule" button is a really nifty feature too when going on holiday moving all your work forward 7 days(or whatever)

if your PC ever crashes you can just log on from any computer/ipad/tablet with a few clicks.all work is backed up to 3 different servers hourly so no worries about losing data.the list just goes on and on.

for £15 a month i think its defo worth it for me.