richywilts

Re: having taken back over the business as new ltd company
« Reply #20 on: November 10, 2014, 06:31:07 pm »
Only one way to settle it ..............FIGHT!

hahaha i cant gotta toe the line im on licence and would get recalled bk to prison
Richard Wiltshire
Window Clean Direct

richardwiltshire36@yahoo.co.uk
www.windowcleandirect.co.uk

Dave Willis

« Reply #21 on: November 10, 2014, 06:37:52 pm »
Trustworthy? that's Rich

Frankybadboy

« Reply #22 on: November 10, 2014, 09:50:02 pm »
Trustworthy? that's Rich
that bit made me laugh  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Bob Stones

« Reply #23 on: November 10, 2014, 11:30:39 pm »
Im not sure if you're the unluckiest window cleaner on the forum........or the stupidest?

most of us know that answer  ::)roll

C o z y

« Reply #24 on: November 11, 2014, 09:10:38 am »
I reckon, that if the government wanted to shrink the population in UK, they'd issue an order to the army to shoot all the people with an IQ of less than 60. In that case, Richy wouldn't need to buy a bulletproof vest.

No still don't understand, I must be thick

C o z y

« Reply #25 on: November 11, 2014, 09:24:12 am »
If you WIKI dozy window cleaner, it goes directly to Richywilts.

Intelligence through behavioural observation is defined as a composite of skills and abilities. The WAIS test is a measure of intelligence in adult homo sapiens. The test scores on four criteria; verbal comprehension, perceptual organisation, working memory and processing speed. In a comparative evaluation from WAIS criteria, Richywilts generally fairs poorly in intelligence. The working memory for object permanence of Richywilts is surmised from experiment as being 16 hours.

Factors that contribute to greater intelligence are the velocity at which electrical transmission is conducted and with the greater number of cortical neurons. Compared to other window cleaners this number was eleven-fourteenth in total.
Experimental results seemed to indicate that Richywilts has no capacity for object permanence, as defined through investigation by J. Piaget with halfwits.

Further research made to identify a similar factor of cognition showed behaviour indicative of object permanence cognition, although of a different type to that identified initially by Piaget. Further research showed that  Richywilts has an awareness of objects not directly available to sight, and also sensory-motor intelligence comparable with a two-year old child.

In experimental conditions, the memory of Richywilts was demonstrated as having an information-retention or recall, of a duration totaling as much as 2 years.

So basically, he's as thick as bucket of rocks.

Bob Stones

« Reply #26 on: November 11, 2014, 04:03:03 pm »
If you WIKI dozy window cleaner, it goes directly to Richywilts.

Intelligence through behavioural observation is defined as a composite of skills and abilities. The WAIS test is a measure of intelligence in adult homo sapiens. The test scores on four criteria; verbal comprehension, perceptual organisation, working memory and processing speed. In a comparative evaluation from WAIS criteria, Richywilts generally fairs poorly in intelligence. The working memory for object permanence of Richywilts is surmised from experiment as being 16 hours.

Factors that contribute to greater intelligence are the velocity at which electrical transmission is conducted and with the greater number of cortical neurons. Compared to other window cleaners this number was eleven-fourteenth in total.
Experimental results seemed to indicate that Richywilts has no capacity for object permanence, as defined through investigation by J. Piaget with halfwits.

Further research made to identify a similar factor of cognition showed behaviour indicative of object permanence cognition, although of a different type to that identified initially by Piaget. Further research showed that  Richywilts has an awareness of objects not directly available to sight, and also sensory-motor intelligence comparable with a two-year old child.

In experimental conditions, the memory of Richywilts was demonstrated as having an information-retention or recall, of a duration totaling as much as 2 years.

So basically, he's as thick as bucket of rocks.

Bit harsh that

on the bucket of rocks

C o z y

« Reply #27 on: November 11, 2014, 04:11:07 pm »
Plastic bag full of fish?

richywilts

« Reply #28 on: November 11, 2014, 07:01:43 pm »
why does this post make me look thick cozy coz id like to know i cant help it if customers pay into old account when ive told them there is a change of bank details
Richard Wiltshire
Window Clean Direct

C o z y

« Reply #29 on: November 11, 2014, 07:10:47 pm »
All of your posts convince me you're thick mate. Not just this one. If the cops ever start arresting people with an IQ over 63, you won't need to hide.

To help you understand that, the average pet cat has an IQ of around 35.

HTH  ;)

richywilts

« Reply #30 on: November 11, 2014, 07:36:51 pm »
ok mate whatever i may not come across that intelligent on here but if the police begin arresting people with sense of humour you wont need to hide coz u aint funny ;D ;D ;D
Richard Wiltshire
Window Clean Direct

C o z y

« Reply #31 on: November 11, 2014, 07:52:03 pm »
Maybe not mate, but watching you get into the crap you manage to get into is really funny.  ;D

Here's some music someone like you would find helpful to relax to.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=inJncwwQDcU

HTH

Bob Stones

« Reply #32 on: November 11, 2014, 07:57:47 pm »
Plastic bag full of fish?

getting closer  ;)

though a little harsh on the fish

Bungle

« Reply #33 on: November 11, 2014, 08:25:04 pm »
ive taken back over the business and changed bank account changed it to a new limited company, gave newsletters out to customers with new bank details etc, had new bank details on the invoices (which i now highlight in coloured pen) some customers are still paying into the old account which i do not have access too having fallen out with lad who came in to run business in my absence hes not answering my texts ive been round and spoke to him to forward me the money and details whose paid in but he still hasnt ive gave customers his number and address.

just after some advice regarding the matter is this a police issue of theft or is it a civil matter as the money has accidently been placed in his account by mistake

Popcorn anyone?
We look at them, they look through them.