Window Washers

Re: We are giving them away
« Reply #60 on: October 16, 2011, 07:33:07 pm »
I am not sure what you mean?

I may be wrong & if I am then I apologize, genuinely.

It reads to me that you have found the cloths at a good price but you are not sharing your find (although you've come here asking us to help you find them). Instead we can buy them from you for a profit?
dude I don't care if he profits, its business.

What I do mind is when I ask someone that could potentially could wholesale to me for a product that I will be selling out soon not giving me a straight answer to the pricing for 100/200 cloths, Lee I ask this with interest I can spend my time tracking your supplier I don't mean that rudely but unless you make them they can be found,, I don't have the time to hence a profit for you, but I could make a profit so I ask what is your best price for 100/200 cloths, please don't insult me by saying they are the same price as if i bought one, that not logical business sense dude.

Ian

The time you've spent here tonight, you could have found them! ;D

Business my arm, you sound like two kids selling sweeties in a playground! ;D ;D

Sorry, but that made me laugh  :D
he has a small van, his way of feeling better about himself Lee he's always been the same lol

I also don't talk bull poop or pretend to be something I'm not, unlike some, who have always been the same!! ;D
if you are talking about me dude, you will find I am still them same and I still stay the same things, I also do what I say I have no need to talk bull poop ;)

You're right, you are still the same & still say the same things! ;D ;D

Always enquiring about big buying but never purchasing anything! :-\

I suppose you're gonna tell me you've got 20 vans on the go now? ;D

Or, are you back in the "property" business? Plumbing etc (again)? ;D ;D ;D
no mate, I have 2 houses, and am a qualified plumber, property flipping and investing didn't work out sadly the property market crashed as I was flipping a house (you know the one I invested and spoke about)

You clearly don't have a clue what I do off off here, I ask questions about prices because genuinely I have a reason too, do you know what I have bought and sold in the last 2 years (the answer you will be looking for is no)

I have one van now as 1 sold one a few months ago to fund a start up a business online (will not go into that as will only confuse you) although I do respect you remember alot about me, means you think of me bless  :-*

You know bullies only bothered me at school, now I laugh at people like you.

Have a great Sunday putting others down my friend, I will keep smiling and thinking big and will keep doing what I am doing, you know if you have nothing nice to say sometimes it is better to not say anything at all ;)
If your not willing to learn, No one can help you, If you are determined to learn, No one can stop you ;)

sunshine windows

« Reply #61 on: October 16, 2011, 08:46:24 pm »
I'll have 200 for £2.35.  ;D
To climb mount fuji you must first find a path
(Swindon, Wiltshire)

www.sunshinewindowcleaning.co.uk
www.sunshinesoftwashing.co.uk

Dave Willis

« Reply #62 on: October 16, 2011, 09:50:35 pm »
It's not good business to look for the cheapest you know  ???

Dave Willis

« Reply #63 on: October 16, 2011, 09:52:00 pm »
I was going to have a thousand as you said you were giving them away Lee. Apparently not  ???

Lee Burbidge

« Reply #64 on: October 16, 2011, 10:32:14 pm »
It's not good business to look for the cheapest you know  ???

even when the product is exactly the same?

Lee Burbidge

« Reply #65 on: October 16, 2011, 10:33:38 pm »
I was going to have a thousand as you said you were giving them away Lee. Apparently not  ???
you can have 2000 buddy lol

James Leet

« Reply #66 on: October 17, 2011, 12:30:52 am »
Oh Look, window washer is back  ::)

Oh and he is still trying to sell things with his websites  ::) pyramid selling was the last idea

Next he will be a millionaire and have 20 vans on the road  ::)

What a dreamer  ::)

Window Washers

« Reply #67 on: October 17, 2011, 09:00:10 am »
Oh Look, window washer is back  ::)

Oh and he is still trying to sell things with his websites  ::) pyramid selling was the last idea

Next he will be a millionaire and have 20 vans on the road  ::)

What a dreamer  ::)
lol ok James what ever you say fella, you stick to what your doing and I will do what I do ok  ;),

Pyramid selling (change the story it is getting very old, if not learn about what your talking about first)

Also where am I trying to sell things ? I think I was asking about buying something.

The 20 vans gag was already said by winp@0, please at least try to be original baa ah baa ah  ;D
If your not willing to learn, No one can help you, If you are determined to learn, No one can stop you ;)

ashbash

« Reply #68 on: October 22, 2011, 09:33:07 am »
what a bunch of muppets

Window Washers

« Reply #69 on: October 22, 2011, 09:37:29 am »
what a bunch of muppets
don't you start  ;D

mike roberts

« Reply #70 on: October 22, 2011, 02:16:28 pm »
Lee - going back to one of your other posts... If no one could hide their details and it was open for everyone to see you wouldnt get this 'bitching'

What happened to you updating your profile  ??? ???