Lee Burbidge

Re: We are giving them away
« Reply #40 on: October 16, 2011, 04:51:28 pm »
The link is me. Just buying from me. If you want them next day, you can have them next day.
£2.49+vat +P&P

;)
Lee there is no website link, I don't come on here to much any more, do you have a website for these ?

Just email me when ever you need any - LBURBIDGEHIGHSHINE@YAHOO.COM

Window Washers

« Reply #41 on: October 16, 2011, 05:01:51 pm »
The link is me. Just buying from me. If you want them next day, you can have them next day.
£2.49+vat +P&P

;)
Lee there is no website link, I don't come on here to much any more, do you have a website for these ?

Lee what would you sell a bulk order of say 100 or 200 for ?
If your not willing to learn, No one can help you, If you are determined to learn, No one can stop you ;)

♠Winp®oClean♠

« Reply #42 on: October 16, 2011, 05:11:17 pm »
You'll find them half way down this page ;)

http://www.paragonmicrofibre.com/products.aspx?CatID=59

Mmmm so you got to buy 100 to get them at £2.75 each, 500 to get them at £2.65 each and over 501 to get them at £2.55
100 = £275
500 = £1,325

Thats a bummer if you only want 1 to 10 aint it.

NO, look again, you can buy 0 - 100 @ £2.75. So, you can buy 1 @ £2,75

What would you save if I told you I found a place that does them £2.49 no matter how many you want??

I would say good for you but I don't use them, I prefer scrim.

I would also say, share your find with the masses on here who all help you & others rather than trying to profiteer for the sake of a few quid mate!

I gave you a link, it's called helping each other out & it goes A LONG WAY in the bigger scheme of things!

You've had a shed load of help from these forums, particularly regarding the mag'.

You decide. :-\

Lee Burbidge

« Reply #43 on: October 16, 2011, 05:12:57 pm »
£2.49+vat +P&P

;)

Lee what would you sell a bulk order of say 100 or 200 for ?

Same price unless you can show me the offer elsewhere  ;)

Lee Burbidge

« Reply #44 on: October 16, 2011, 05:14:07 pm »
You'll find them half way down this page ;)

http://www.paragonmicrofibre.com/products.aspx?CatID=59

Im not sure what you mean?

Mmmm so you got to buy 100 to get them at £2.75 each, 500 to get them at £2.65 each and over 501 to get them at £2.55
100 = £275
500 = £1,325

Thats a bummer if you only want 1 to 10 aint it.

NO, look again, you can buy 0 - 100 @ £2.75. So, you can buy 1 @ £2,75

What would you save if I told you I found a place that does them £2.49 no matter how many you want??

I would say good for you but I don't use them, I prefer scrim.

I would also say, share your find with the masses on here who all help you & others rather than trying to profiteer for the sake of a few quid mate!

I gave you a link, it's called helping each other out & it goes A LONG WAY in the bigger scheme of things!

You've had a shed load of help from these forums, particularly regarding the mag'.

You decide. :-\

Lee Burbidge

« Reply #45 on: October 16, 2011, 05:15:38 pm »
I am not sure what you mean?

Lee Burbidge

« Reply #46 on: October 16, 2011, 05:20:40 pm »
Theres no point in giving any link because you would simply not get the price I have recently managed to achieve. Plus they dont sell to single customers, you have to go through a distributer.

Help? Magazine? Im not sure what your saying here. I actually pay all the costs of a free magazine because I love window cleaning. The magazine is full of tips etc and benefits not just this forum but world wide, so Im not sure what your saying.

If I have missed something then I appologise  ;)

♠Winp®oClean♠

« Reply #47 on: October 16, 2011, 05:21:51 pm »

I may be wrong & if I am then I apologize, genuinely.

It reads to me that you have found the cloths at a good price but you are not sharing your find (although you've come here asking us to help you find them). Instead we can buy them from you for a profit?

Lee Burbidge

« Reply #48 on: October 16, 2011, 05:26:43 pm »
oooh I get it...

Yes. I wanted to know what prices were being paid so that I could negotiate a really keen price for windys and offer them at a near cost price.

For everyone. Just worked something out but not sure how to gear it to windys yet.
Wether we offer them through special on the mag or link to my company High Shine Ltd.
If I am honest with you there is pence profit on it. If I can negotiate some good deals for windys then I will try it.

My comments in this topic was to test the water and see what prices were out there ;)

There is always method in my madness  ;D

Window Washers

« Reply #49 on: October 16, 2011, 05:33:57 pm »

It reads to me that you have found the cloths at a good price but you are not sharing your find (although you've come here asking us to help you find them). Instead we can buy them from you for a profit?
dude I don't care if he profits, its business.

What I do mind is when I ask someone that could potentially could wholesale to me for a product that I will be selling out soon not giving me a straight answer to the pricing for 100/200 cloths, Lee I ask this with interest I can spend my time tracking your supplier I don't mean that rudely but unless you make them they can be found,, I don't have the time to hence a profit for you, but I could make a profit so I ask what is your best price for 100/200 cloths, please don't insult me by saying they are the same price as if i bought one, that not logical business sense dude.

Ian
If your not willing to learn, No one can help you, If you are determined to learn, No one can stop you ;)

♠Winp®oClean♠

« Reply #50 on: October 16, 2011, 05:43:39 pm »

What I do mind is when I ask someone that could potentially could wholesale to me for a product that I will be selling out soon not giving me a straight answer to the pricing for 100/200 cloths, Lee I ask this with interest I can spend my time tracking your supplier I don't mean that rudely but unless you make them they can be found,, I don't have the time to hence a profit for you, but I could make a profit so I ask what is your best price for 100/200 cloths, please don't insult me by saying they are the same price as if i bought one, that not logical business sense dude.

Ian

The time you've spent here tonight, you could have found them! ;D

Business my arm, you sound like two kids selling sweeties in a playground! ;D ;D

Window Washers

« Reply #51 on: October 16, 2011, 05:47:31 pm »

Ian

Business my arm, you sound like two kids selling sweeties in a playground! ;D ;D
im not selling anything lol, I dont want to look for them win p@o clean was just asking a question.

What business are you doing with your arm, actually don't tell me I don't want to know ;D

Lee Burbidge

« Reply #52 on: October 16, 2011, 06:39:35 pm »

Ian

Why so agressive dude?

Lee Burbidge

« Reply #53 on: October 16, 2011, 06:40:35 pm »

Ian

Sorry, but that made me laugh  :D

Lee Burbidge

« Reply #54 on: October 16, 2011, 06:48:29 pm »

Ian

Why so agressive dude?

200 at £2.35 you can fax your order 0870 750 1971

Window Washers

« Reply #55 on: October 16, 2011, 06:51:05 pm »

Ian

he has a small van, his way of feeling better about himself Lee he's always been the same lol

Lee Burbidge

« Reply #56 on: October 16, 2011, 06:53:51 pm »
oh ok  ;D

♠Winp®oClean♠

« Reply #57 on: October 16, 2011, 07:13:25 pm »

Ian

he has a small van, his way of feeling better about himself Lee he's always been the same lol

I also don't talk bull poop or pretend to be something I'm not, unlike some, who have always been the same!! ;D

Window Washers

« Reply #58 on: October 16, 2011, 07:15:27 pm »

Ian

I also don't talk bull poop or pretend to be something I'm not, unlike some, who have always been the same!! ;D
if you are talking about me dude, you will find I am still them same and I still stay the same things, I also do what I say I have no need to talk bull poop ;)

♠Winp®oClean♠

« Reply #59 on: October 16, 2011, 07:19:52 pm »

Ian

if you are talking about me dude, you will find I am still them same and I still stay the same things, I also do what I say I have no need to talk bull poop ;)

You're right, you are still the same & still say the same things! ;D ;D

Always enquiring about big buying but never purchasing anything! :-\

I suppose you're gonna tell me you've got 20 vans on the go now? ;D

Or, are you back in the "property" business? Plumbing etc (again)? ;D ;D ;D