pinmill

Help - Information needed
« on: July 16, 2004, 05:41:59 pm »
Can anyone tell me about crime scene cleaners? i.e after the police / forensics people have done their stuff who cleans up the mess? Do private firms have contracts with the police for this or do police force employees carry it out?
Many thanks

Old_Master

Re: Help - Information needed
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2004, 09:49:31 pm »
We carried out this work for several Local Authorities in the past.
You are expected to be on 24 hour call out seven days a week.
I never did the work personally, (being squeemish) I wont go into details but some jobs are terrible cleaning up after sombody has blown their brains out or sombody has melted into carpet and floorboards after laying dead for six months is not my idea of fun. Hence we dont take this type of work anymore.
If you can handle it mentally you can earn good money.

Len Gribble

« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2004, 09:54:44 pm »
Hi

I nearly replied, for all I know you may be trying to start up in my area, any chance of you filling in you profile then you may get a reply.

Len
Always bear in mind that your own resolution to succeed is more important than any other. (Sidcup Kent)

pinmill

« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2004, 10:03:01 pm »
to Len - and any others with similiar worries - am not planning on setting up in this area! Just a writer looking for info

Len Gribble

« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2004, 11:33:42 pm »
What type of writer?

If you really want this info why not go to your local police authority and ask them who dose this type of cleanup for them and contact them, I sure they will be only too willing to assist you.

If visiting a scene, get the jabs, doctor will advise you.

I would still like to see your profile filled in!

Len
Always bear in mind that your own resolution to succeed is more important than any other. (Sidcup Kent)

sandrew

« Reply #5 on: July 17, 2004, 01:15:45 am »
hi mate its stan glad to hear thing little ok  fancy a phone chat  tomoz night  if its ok sen me ure num ive lost  it again   stan
andrews cleaning services