SANDSCLEANING

School cleaning quote
« on: July 01, 2004, 10:12:36 pm »
Hi everyone,
                  I have just been asked to submit a quote for
deep cleaning a primary school. They want it broken down in to areas, so what is the best way to work this out. your suggestions would be  helpfull.

many thanks

Fox

Re: School cleaning quote
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2004, 10:31:51 am »
Hi

Are you cleaning all areas - including classrooms, staff rooms, corridors, offices etc or is just deep cleanin of kitchens and toilets?

SANDSCLEANING

« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2004, 11:49:07 pm »
Hi fox,
        I am cleaning everything apart from main kitchen.
Classrooms,toilets,carpets,windows,walls & paintwork.

thanks.

Fox

« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2004, 04:13:03 am »
I suggest you break a schedule into the following areas:

Toilets as a scedule on thier own - this will be inclusive of scrubbing all floor areas, washing down with anti bacterial detergent all tiles and cubicle units, fixtures and fittings.  Detail the toilet areas into urnials and toilets eg: pedlestals, bowls and fittings.

Classrooms as a general rule normal stuff to put into sched - all wall areas, where suitable, to be washed down using a dilution of appropriate chemical, rinse with clean water removing any residue - I could go on (cills, skirting, furniture etc) but basically split the whole job into schedules ignoring any carpeting or windows.

Provide separate costings for these.  So for example if they want the pricing structure as well as cleaning scheds then the pricing is split into three - deep cleaning of .... (as per sched) , carpet cleaning, window cleaning.

Whatever you do don't break down costings to much they will get you do the max for the min.  Hope this is understandable - it is late afterall!

Fox

SANDSCLEANING

« Reply #4 on: July 04, 2004, 09:02:37 pm »
Thankyou very much fox.