GB Window Cleaning

Winter evening canvassing
« on: August 14, 2013, 09:54:05 pm »
So as the nights are starting to draw in ( i'm sorry but its fact ;D) I was just wondering who does any evening canvassing in the dark winter evenings?

thanks

windiewasher

Re: Winter evening canvassing
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2013, 10:46:07 pm »
Get canvassing.
Dont worry about anything or think about it else you will put yourself off canvassing.
Takings off all first cleans till march 7th 2014
October  total=  cleaned  extra per month
November = cleaned extra per month
Total £  so far.

Scrimble

« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2013, 10:54:24 pm »
its august not winter

GB Window Cleaning

« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2013, 10:59:16 pm »
Get canvassing.
Dont worry about anything or think about it else you will put yourself off canvassing.

Sound advice, thanks mate  ;)

windiewasher

« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2013, 11:07:44 pm »
Get canvassing.

Sound advice, thanks mate  ;)
Your welcome m8
Got a new custy today.she told me her window cleaner disappeared in january.
Knocked on both her neighbours and got them aswell.will be back next week to knock the whole area.
Takings off all first cleans till march 7th 2014
October  total=  cleaned  extra per month
November = cleaned extra per month
Total £  so far.

roundbuilder

« Reply #5 on: August 15, 2013, 08:45:14 am »
Gb winter canvassing is the best apart from being cold!. In summer when it stays light you have no idea at all if anyone is home so you end up knocking on every house wasting loads of time on the hundreds who arnt in! In winter when dark early you can simply see who is in by there lights being on. I gained so much more in winter months than in summer.
When i used to build milk rounds it was always best in winter to get my best results.

its a shame your so far from me gb as you seem a work hungry bloke that isnt totally convinced that canvassing is the way, i would love to take you out a few days and show you the easy ropes and shortcuts to help you build up an empire of custom.

Email removed (please contact us for advertising opportunities)
If you mail me or want to give me your number i can give you many pointers that will clear your head of all your canvassing woes.

GB Window Cleaning

« Reply #6 on: August 15, 2013, 07:08:13 pm »
Gb winter canvassing is the best apart from being cold!. In summer when it stays light you have no idea at all if anyone is home so you end up knocking on every house wasting loads of time on the hundreds who arnt in! In winter when dark early you can simply see who is in by there lights being on. I gained so much more in winter months than in summer.
When i used to build milk rounds it was always best in winter to get my best results.

its a shame your so far from me gb as you seem a work hungry bloke that isnt totally convinced that canvassing is the way, i would love to take you out a few days and show you the easy ropes and shortcuts to help you build up an empire of custom.

If you mail me or want to give me your number i can give you many pointers that will clear your head of all your canvassing woes.

Hey mick, Your post really made my day today mate! i love the way you put a positive slant on everything. And yeah, it is a shame you live so far away cos you sound like a real asset to have as a friend!

Your email didnt show up in your post but i'd really like to correspond through email with you. You should be able to find my email address in my profile on here, if not let me know and i'll get it to you some other way!

Many thanks

George

GB Window Cleaning

« Reply #7 on: August 15, 2013, 07:19:53 pm »
Here we go mick incase you cant find it on my profile... georgebuckthorpe825@msn dot com

obviously the "dot com" bit at the end is really .com. It's the only way to get it to show up on here

Cheers

roundbuilder

« Reply #8 on: August 15, 2013, 10:01:41 pm »
Lol dunno why it didnt show up.
Roundbuilder@hotmail.com.

being positive is what keeps the men from the boys in this game!.

David stewart

« Reply #9 on: August 15, 2013, 11:33:09 pm »
What I find with winter canvassing is the customers picked up are likely to want an all year round window cleaner whereas some you pick up in the better weather drop you once you hit late autumn and want you to start cleaning again come springtime.

G.W.C

« Reply #10 on: August 17, 2013, 03:52:13 pm »
Started my round from scratch at the start of Jan this year and had 150 custys canvassed by end of march.well worth it  ;D

« Reply #11 on: August 17, 2013, 04:39:14 pm »

Hey mick, Your post really made my day today mate! i love the way you put a positive slant on everything. And yeah, it is a shame you live so far away cos you sound like a real asset to have as a friend!

Your email didnt show up in your post but i'd really like to correspond through email with you. You should be able to find my email address in my profile on here, if not let me know and i'll get it to you some other way!

Many thanks

George

Agreed. When I first encountered Mick, I thought he was a bit of a loud mouthed fool. I was very wrong and apologized. All he seems to do on here is help people out and give very good (free) advice. He gets grief from his lessors and doesn't seem to let anything get him down. Good lad.

roundbuilder

« Reply #12 on: August 17, 2013, 04:43:00 pm »

Many thanks

George

Agreed. When I first encountered Mick, I thought he was a bit of a loud mouthed fool. I was very wrong and apologized. All he seems to do on here is help people out and give very good (free) advice. He gets grief from his lessors and doesn't seem to let anything get him down. Good lad.
Thanks for that mate. Quite Touching. ;D

« Reply #13 on: August 17, 2013, 04:54:14 pm »
 ;)

Keep on keeping on bud. Enough jealous people on here will give you grief. View it as a back handed compliment from the jealous lot!

PoleKing

« Reply #14 on: August 17, 2013, 06:17:01 pm »
Hummer-what's your strapline all about?
www.LanesWindowCleaning.com

It's just the internet. Try not to worry.

« Reply #15 on: August 18, 2013, 02:42:45 am »
Strapline??

PoleKing

« Reply #16 on: August 18, 2013, 07:21:51 am »
"Quote from some moron..."
www.LanesWindowCleaning.com

It's just the internet. Try not to worry.

« Reply #17 on: August 18, 2013, 09:23:54 am »
I actually forget!