lee sobol

Winter customers
« on: October 06, 2011, 07:50:37 am »
Do your regular customers expect you to work over the winter / Christmas periods, i was asked yesterday if i worked over the winter and I think they were surprised when I said yes.

Pope vader

Re: Winter customers
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2011, 07:57:51 am »
this is becasue the doley brigade usually pack up for xmas as its too cold then return in march

Smudger

« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2011, 07:58:43 am »
all my customers know it's an all year round service - they are told this on the 1st clean.

had couple over the years who have pulled out when winter comes along but most are very greatful to be
cleaned over winter

Darran
A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.

www.oddbodscleaning.co.uk

rycalshaw

« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2011, 09:02:04 am »
most custies welcome you over the winter period ,thats when they get dirtier than ever i,ve always worked all year round without a problem...

Ian101

« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2011, 10:10:08 am »
All year round ... Is there any other way ?? Only had 1 so far say make October last visit till April ... Guess who never got their Sept clean let alone October visit ... I would always offer every other with a slightly uplift in price but this 1 was a drunken messer who was becoming a PIA so dropped her totally

paulben

« Reply #5 on: October 06, 2011, 10:58:30 am »
I pack up day before xmas eve and start 2nd jan appart from shops any one who says they dont want them doing over winter dont get them done again
Do not steal the government hates competition

Jackal

« Reply #6 on: October 06, 2011, 11:12:26 am »
i think we all have custys that would be happy if you didnt turn up through winter just to save them money plus if they working its always dark when at home, and custy that ring if your a day late,either way for me if they aint happy with year round service bye bye

« Reply #7 on: October 06, 2011, 02:02:55 pm »
I have had quite a few off these " not in the winter thanks" I have tried to explain its a all year round service as we agreed on first clean. It seems to be more this year.They tell me the windows are staying clean, So you have a good job then.Yes they say. Well I will not be coming back in the summer I only servioce customers who stick by an agreement they made with me.