The Great One

Re: HOUSE CLEANING BASIC PRICE
« Reply #20 on: May 22, 2007, 06:13:21 pm »
HI

For EOT that is minging you really need the professional stuff.

Brillo degreaser, about £12.00 for 5 Ltrs (usually lasts me about a year) this stuff is fantastic, also Citriclean (fantastic general cleaner) and a good surface anti Bac. All available in 5 Ltrs and diluteable.

I do EOT day in and day out and these chemicals really help, especially on the student EOT's.

Regards

Martin 8)

Alan Rowley

« Reply #21 on: May 22, 2007, 06:35:19 pm »
Thanks Martin. My partner Tracey asked the question using my login, so I will pass your comments on.

We are in the running for some student EOTs. I'm reluctant to go there, to be honest, but as a new company, we can't afford to turn away any work.

Where is the best place online to purchase the products you suggest?

The Great One

« Reply #22 on: May 22, 2007, 07:22:48 pm »
Hi

Check out our sponsor, top of the page, or if you want to go local check out Cleaning supplies in YP

Regards

Martin  8)

Alan Rowley

« Reply #23 on: May 22, 2007, 09:47:32 pm »
Check out our sponsor, top of the page

Now why didn't I think of that?

;D ;D ;D

keen2clean

« Reply #24 on: May 22, 2007, 09:57:06 pm »
Hi guys its interestoing you mention student digs its something i definately was wanting to get into but am struggling to, how do you make contac tis it thru the universities themselves???

thanks oina dvance for any replies

murky

« Reply #25 on: May 23, 2007, 01:53:36 pm »
Sorry meant professional flash, its a powder.

Much much better, the guy working with me is a decorator and boy can he clean, he was using my stuff, when owner came along and told us he wasnt happy he went to his van and we used the professional stuff, and thats when we realised the difference.

Murky

Alan Rowley

« Reply #26 on: May 23, 2007, 02:14:47 pm »
Thanks Murky. Does anyone know where we can get this Professional Flash from? Who are the cheapest?