Rob_Mac

Re: 1st week of pressure washing completed
« Reply #20 on: May 06, 2013, 10:19:33 am »
Carl

I know we have had this conversation in the past but things are better now and this is something I definitely want to move on.

Where does it sit as far as quality, low end, mid range, top model, - I know I have to order ice for each job and it needs a compressor?

I do only want to do dry blasting with it and not any blasting through venturi, I have that option already.

What size pot is it, kilos ? or is that not relevant.

Can you send the spec sheet over or a link and if you want to sell we can have a chat.

Rob ;D

H20cleaning

« Reply #21 on: May 06, 2013, 03:58:21 pm »
how do you get lances to suit your height??? this sounds a great idea as i carnt walk for 2 days after doing a big job my lance is only about 1m long

johnny bravo

« Reply #22 on: May 06, 2013, 04:38:56 pm »
different lenghs,     different angled nozzle holders.

Rob_Mac

« Reply #23 on: May 06, 2013, 05:27:43 pm »
Speak to a supplier local to you. You will need someone for bits & bobs any way and tell them what you want.

My service people are about 15 miles away but they never let me down, I can pick stuff up and pay on account and I get on really well with all the team (very unlike me - right antisocial, miserable git normally!!!)

Rob ;D

BDCS

« Reply #24 on: May 06, 2013, 07:53:20 pm »
Carl

I know we have had this conversation in the past but things are better now and this is something I definitely want to move on.

Where does it sit as far as quality, low end, mid range, top model, - I know I have to order ice for each job and it needs a compressor?

I do only want to do dry blasting with it and not any blasting through venturi, I have that option already.

What size pot is it, kilos ? or is that not relevant.

Can you send the spec sheet over or a link and if you want to sell we can have a chat.

Rob ;D

You need to ring me as I'm not going to type for ages. I've got a soda blaster and not a dry ice machine.

Rob_Mac

« Reply #25 on: May 06, 2013, 07:56:20 pm »
I'm on the train to London tomorrow. Got a bit of a wait before an appointment, on a store. Will ring tomorrow lunchtime if OK

Rob ;D

BDCS

« Reply #26 on: May 06, 2013, 10:30:46 pm »
No worries