Cliff Horne

Re: Min price for pressure washing
« Reply #20 on: January 11, 2013, 08:33:38 am »
I tend to charge a set fee of £225 per day for drives paths etc. or from £375 per tennis court cleaned.
If drives etc. take longer than one day I may charge £175 for a second day or part day.
If i am asked to clean a drive that takes less than a day I will clean other areas until my day is up.
By charging per day I dont have the problem of going to price a job and not getting it.
Cant see the point of going to price a small job then having to go back again to clean it for less than that.
Larger jobs 3 days plus I will price by what I see at approx £200 per day.
If I have to go back to re-sand block paving i'll charge a min of £75
Smart like a donkey, hung like Einstein

RDEAN

« Reply #21 on: January 17, 2013, 10:55:14 pm »
I charge by the square meter, but as a rule Im not interested in any jobs less than £100. After setting up and resanding it usually equates to about £30+ an hour.
Like some have said , we are not a charity, lets make the money while we can.

johnny bravo

« Reply #22 on: January 19, 2013, 10:18:21 pm »
FAO Matt,
do you have contacts in north east,  theres a company precisioncleaning    with what looks like your website homepage, are you connected through bussines

Matt Gibson

« Reply #23 on: January 20, 2013, 10:26:43 am »
Hi mate,

No, nothing to do with me. They were around when i first started. Looks like they have upgraded their website now though. I used to work for a company in Australia called Precise Stone Care and they used the target, so i just copied that when i started. Noticed precision a few months later when i did a name search.

johnny bravo

« Reply #24 on: January 20, 2013, 04:24:16 pm »
i live in their area but never seen them working, if genuine they seem to be doing well.  This is what i will be seeking to do when experience gained ::)

Roger Oakley

« Reply #25 on: January 20, 2013, 06:46:25 pm »
i live in their area but never seen them working, if genuine they seem to be doing well.  This is what i will be seeking to do when experience gained ::)

Is this the site/company you are aspiring to.... http://precisioncleaningservices.co.uk    ?

Blast Away

« Reply #26 on: January 20, 2013, 07:20:00 pm »

Is this the site/company you are aspiring to.... http://precisioncleaningservices.co.uk    ?

Images on their site show machine with direct hose feed from tap. They must get lucky with good flow sources!  ;D