mike roberts

Re: Training (Pressure Washing)
« Reply #20 on: September 23, 2011, 03:05:46 pm »
Anyone who wants training on different surfaces I will take them on with me, no charge. You get trained, I get free labour.

All you need is the CSCS card - approx £37.00 and you will come away from any time spent with me knowing what to do and believing you can make a viable business out of it!!!

We are finishing a job in Preston on Wednesday and I have three other stores booked in, various locations around the country.

Rob ;D

DJP you should 'snap his hand off' great offer form Rob ;D ;D ;D fair play,
if we wasnt so busy would be really interested myself (if you would let me...)
seems like a win win situ for all parties.
Would be far better than any std training or getting tied in with a 'poxy' sealing company. :-X

Rob_Mac

« Reply #21 on: September 23, 2011, 09:16:54 pm »
Mike

The more the merrier. Had a situation this afternoon that would have left us understaffed for the first time. Anyone with determination, aspiration and who may want some large scale commercial works (but not all the time) is welcome.

I certainly have the work load!!! I don't need to get additional labour in but my vision for the future is that it will grow beyond our current availability and I need to ready for this. It isn't the best paid work but it can be consistent and I go on little and often, rather than charge a lot and only get a little. Seems to be working!

Thanks for the support!!

Rob ;D

trevor perry

« Reply #22 on: September 25, 2011, 06:00:33 pm »
where in preston are you working on wednesday Rob i wouldnt mind meeting for a chat
better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove any doubt

Rob_Mac

« Reply #23 on: September 25, 2011, 10:36:40 pm »
Trevor

Only just finished. I am in Preston now till Wednesday about 9am. I've got to go over to Liverpool tomorrow night for a small job that has just come in but I will be back tomorrow night.

If you want to come over I will make some time. Give me a call 07919 425664

Cheers

Rob ;D

Rob_Mac

« Reply #24 on: September 25, 2011, 10:41:02 pm »
Sainsbury's Bamber Bridge, right on the crossroads.

Rob ;D

trevor perry

« Reply #25 on: September 26, 2011, 07:58:16 pm »
Trevor

Only just finished. I am in Preston now till Wednesday about 9am. I've got to go over to Liverpool tomorrow night for a small job that has just come in but I will be back tomorrow night.

If you want to come over I will make some time. Give me a call 07919 425664

Cheers

Rob ;D
i will be passing there sometime in the morning i will give you a ring then to see if your about.
better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove any doubt

Rob_Mac

« Reply #26 on: September 26, 2011, 11:39:09 pm »
Trevor

Manic at the moment. Just got back from a local Sainsburys in Liverpool city centre. Will have phone on, look forward to seeing you.

Bring a hard hat & boots and we will have a walk round.

Cheers

Rob ;D