Martin ccs

no seal for over 8 years!
« on: October 26, 2009, 05:39:58 pm »
hi guys,

having a prob with one of my contracts - i clean a well known furniture store on a daily basis - mon - fri.

the hard floor is a very retro baige with light blue trim and hasnt been stripped and re sealed for well over 8 years now - i keep on at the store manager but has everything is these days i get the same old answer - no budget for this!

the problem is that the floor is starting to get very badly scratched up and is very patchy where the polish seal is braking up in places, we buff the floor every day but its only getting worse and looks bad on me.

plus its taking even longer to buff each section as the pads are sticking a bit and are getting dirty very quick.

anyone know of a good chemical i can spray on as im buffing as there isnt a cat in hells chance of getting it stripped and re sealed.

nice one

hso

Re: no seal for over 8 years!
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2009, 01:38:57 pm »
If it was me I would go over with a green pad to get the worse off and then I would buff with a red pad and Jangro Floor maintainer, It does seem to salvage the floor a little.

Hope this helps.

idealrob

« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2010, 10:08:31 pm »
Premier Products, clean & buff, as with the previous post, green pad and then marron clean & buff

idealrob

Martin ccs

« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2010, 08:35:04 pm »
Premier Products, clean & buff, as with the previous post, green pad and then marron clean & buff

idealrob

can you give me a bit more detail? use of green pad help and marron clean & buff?