carlm

banking
« on: September 15, 2005, 03:25:34 pm »
im struggling to get a business account without
having to be credit searched etc can  anyone  help?

M Walker

Re: banking
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2005, 10:03:44 pm »
Hi Carlm
You will find it extremley difficult to obtain a business bank account if you have a poor credit rating. The only way will be to go to one of the high street branches that have an extortionate opening balance I believe you can open a nationwide business account with £5000 they would probably not be fickle with an opening balance requirement like that.
regards Mark

blacksheep

« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2005, 04:56:21 pm »
hi carlm, this way may seem nuts but it works, right open a bank account put £500 in then after a few days borrow £500, they wount mind because they have security for the £500. Pay it back over the shorest installments time or as quick as poss, repeat same again at least 3 times but with  higher amounts ,you can do this with 3 bank accounts all DR going around in a circle so to speak, so you feed one payment in to one bank and the rest feed them selfs by direct debit, these bank accounts are purly there to get your credit rating up you cant touch these for ANY reson,oh and when opening accounts rember to do them all on the same day before 12.00 so when your name appears on a credit searched only one name comes not 3. waring if you dip in to these and dont use purly to get your credit up in 6 months you will get in to bigger debt THIS IS VERY BAD ADVICE if you are a bad payer its just another opion you can give it a wide birth

Ian Rochester

« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2005, 07:36:24 pm »
Take note of the last line "Give it a WIDE BERTH"

blacksheep

« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2005, 02:04:58 am »
very good advice, what was i thinking

jasonl

« Reply #5 on: September 17, 2005, 07:36:45 am »
www.cscompanyservices.co.uk  a friend of mine , this guy is good and reasonably priced
I clean carpets
I dry Buildings

Elite (Ben)

« Reply #6 on: September 18, 2005, 04:39:05 pm »
Do you really need a business account?.  i opened a new current account and use that instead. I don't get charged for deposits and suppliers are happy to accept my cheques,

job done.

Ben