Captain Scarlet

ALEX, COULD YOU ALSO SEND ME THE FOLLOWING!!
« on: November 20, 2007, 09:41:37 pm »
2X EZ SNAP TAILS AND O CLIPS
2X SWIVELS
1X PTFE CAN

Thank you very much, oh and the other fittings came fine. It turned out the fitting I had was just dirty but having spares is always handy! Luke
Ffenest ( est 2007 ) is a fully insured premium quality window cleaning service based at Llandderfel near Bala. All our work is guaranteed, rain or shine, year round.

Alex Gardiner

Re: ALEX, COULD YOU ALSO SEND ME THE FOLLOWING!!
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2007, 07:45:36 am »
Hi Luke

Best way is to order on-line.  I don't have any proper order facilities at home and will have to transfer everything via email to the office - it's safer (you bypass having to rely on me!) to order on-line or ring and leave your order on the office answer machine if no-one's there.  I have copied your latest request and emailed it to Kirsty this morning though.

Kirsty Gardiner

« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2007, 11:05:15 am »
Thanks for your order Luke - just to confirm it's been processed.  As Alex said, normally it would be safer to process an order online. Kirsty

Alex Gardiner

« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2007, 11:06:11 am »
Hello Kirsty!  :)

Kirsty Gardiner

« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2007, 11:07:25 am »
 Hello yourself!!  :D

Captain Scarlet

« Reply #5 on: November 21, 2007, 08:07:25 pm »
Next time I'll order online but last time I had some trouble with the online shop but I will try again! could you inluded both ordes on the invoice please, and thank you very much Luke
Ffenest ( est 2007 ) is a fully insured premium quality window cleaning service based at Llandderfel near Bala. All our work is guaranteed, rain or shine, year round.

Alex Gardiner

« Reply #6 on: November 21, 2007, 08:13:45 pm »
No probs. I'll let Kirsty know about the invoice.

Captain Scarlet

« Reply #7 on: November 21, 2007, 08:20:34 pm »
thanks, im looking forward to trying out the swivels! luke