WCE

Attention Dave Morris
« on: April 27, 2009, 02:13:39 pm »
Could you please contact me regarding the locked topic. We have permission to promote the guild and it's activities on here. In fact it was in the forum rules when they were still up. The same ruling apllies to the fed, Mikes take on it was that as it's not for profit it was ok as what the trade assoications were doing was to benefit window cleaners and therefore members as opposed to someone lining their pocket.
Here is the email I recieved confirming this:
Hi Pete

Thanks for your email.

Generally what we are trying to do is ensure that those that are aiming to profit from other members are the ones that have to pay to advertise. I am keen to support trade associations where there is mutual support for the forum so, bearing in mind I've not really looked at the post in question, my initial thought is that I'm happy for it to be advertised without charge. However, we obviously reserve the right to review this as we develop the site and the way it is run.

Hope that helps

Regards

Mike

So to me that seems to say that we can advertise. We have the links to CIU on our site and actively encourage members to visit CIU as was agreed. If the goalposts have moved could you or Mike please contact me to discuss the situation. Also Mike if you read this if you would like i would be more than happy to come and discuss the guild and it's aims with you in person. I am down the road from you and work in Malvern every week.   i would be more than happy to make time to come and see you if you wish.
Regards
Pete :)
WCE- For Windows that shine everytime!

Mr Formby

Re: Attention Dave Morris
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2009, 04:47:13 pm »
 ;D

R.V.A Window Cleaning Services

« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2009, 05:01:47 pm »
Be carefull going to Express cleaning to see Mike, they will charge you £15.00 for any paper work, nice to see they help the little cleaners out there >:(

In the kingdom of the blind the one eyed man is king

WCE

« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2009, 05:11:23 pm »

Be carefull going to Express cleaning to see Mike, they will charge you £15.00 for any paper work, nice to see they help the little cleaners out there >:(

What? Please explain!

« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2009, 05:12:54 pm »
Read my post EXPRESS CLEANING ;)

WCE

« Reply #5 on: April 27, 2009, 05:16:22 pm »
Ahh Right got you now, I haven't been in for a while but that does seem a bit of a strange idea. I see you are local to me we'll have to meet up sometime!

« Reply #6 on: April 27, 2009, 05:33:15 pm »
Yea, no problem