Darren O

Re: New Trolley on the market
« Reply #20 on: July 26, 2008, 12:42:13 pm »
Glyn if you are selling them why are they not on your website also how much are they for just the trolley.cheers Darren.

Glyn H

« Reply #21 on: July 26, 2008, 01:38:52 pm »
Hi Darren
We have a great many products that are not on our websites eg. new ranges of backpacks, pressure washers,Graffiti removal equipment, flat surface cleaners, poles,guttervacs etc..
We have been having issues with adding or removing website content for almost a year and are still waiting for the main host providers to address the problems.

The trolleys retail for £399.00 + VAT From us or Andrew

LSB

« Reply #22 on: July 26, 2008, 01:41:39 pm »
i was looking to buy a ' purefreedom ' trolley when i move in the next month or so ,

now your confusing me !

( im a long time trad w/c with NO intention of changing my round over to wfp , but may take on new work with wfp in mind , aswell as offerring the other services that a trolley provdes me like conservatory roofs / facsias etc ).

SO , which one do i buy ?
are they both easy , and work the same way ? (andrew explained the purefreedom at the exhibition )
do i make the 'magic' water the same way ?
why do you have to fill the 35 L ?

« Reply #23 on: July 26, 2008, 02:25:42 pm »
i was looking to buy a ' purefreedom ' trolley when i move in the next month or so ,

now your confusing me !

( im a long time trad w/c with NO intention of changing my round over to wfp , but may take on new work with wfp in mind , aswell as offerring the other services that a trolley provdes me like conservatory roofs / facsias etc ).

SO , which one do i buy ?
are they both easy , and work the same way ? (andrew explained the purefreedom at the exhibition )
do i make the 'magic' water the same way ?
why do you have to fill the 35 L ?

Sorry to confuse you Lloyd  :-[

Yes you make the "magic" water in the same way.

The new trolley is incredibly easy to use and would be ideal for what you want from it. All you do is take a few containers of pure water out with you and top up the Exel trolley from them as and when needed. You don't have to get a special size of container to put your water into. Any clean ones will do. A big advantage is that you can use all of the water in the trolley without causing airlocks which often happens with the 25 ltr ones. It also holds up to 35 ltrs which does make a difference in working time from full.

Ohh and the total package price is around £200 cheaper :)

If you want any more info feel free to call me on 01469 566376

Regards

Andrew

LSB

« Reply #24 on: July 26, 2008, 02:29:00 pm »
thanks andrew , i will be in touch soon ,
looks like you have another customer !
lloyd.

jaykie

« Reply #25 on: July 26, 2008, 04:41:52 pm »
I also would like to know how much just for the trolley.

Chris

« Reply #26 on: July 26, 2008, 04:47:06 pm »
I also would like to know how much just for the trolley.

Chris

Hi Chris.

The trolley on it's own complete with charger is £399.00 + VAT which totals £468.83.

Andrew

jaykie

« Reply #27 on: July 26, 2008, 04:50:15 pm »
Thanks Andrew ill be needing one soon as going to attempt to get some work in areas of the Harbour that will only beable to be done by a trolley.

Chris

« Reply #28 on: July 26, 2008, 04:55:30 pm »
Thanks Andrew ill be needing one soon as going to attempt to get some work in areas of the Harbour that will only beable to be done by a trolley.

Chris

Okie dokie Chris...  good luck on getting the work. :)

Please tell me you don't want a caricature on it  :o

Andrew

jaykie

« Reply #29 on: July 26, 2008, 04:57:50 pm »
Now theres an idea Andrew.

Chris

elite mike

« Reply #30 on: July 26, 2008, 04:58:59 pm »
andrew you have mail

mike

« Reply #31 on: July 26, 2008, 05:43:27 pm »
Got it thanks Mike  :)

I will call you. Is tomorrow OK?

If not then I will call you on Monday.

Can't call tonight coz Mrs Mc is watching Jim Carey in liar liar  :)

Andrew

elite mike

« Reply #32 on: July 26, 2008, 05:45:25 pm »
tis cool andrew 8)

anytime

mike

jeff1

« Reply #33 on: July 26, 2008, 06:17:42 pm »
Got it thanks Mike  :)

I will call you. Is tomorrow OK?

If not then I will call you on Monday.

Can't call tonight coz Mrs Mc is watching Jim Carey in liar liar  :)

Andrew
Lol Same here can't even say BOO with out getting an ear bashing  ::)

brett walker

« Reply #34 on: July 26, 2008, 11:13:58 pm »
Had a very good look at these trolleys at windex and was very impressed

the good thing about them is that you can carry a bit extra water, it is a very compact and light i would go as far to say it is the lightest trolley on the market today. 

regards

Brett

M & C Window Cleaning

« Reply #35 on: July 26, 2008, 11:57:35 pm »
It looks like an excellent piece of kit for the price.

Where is the battery and electronics? Is the tank molded around them? And does it disassemble for transport?
We have a choice! We can do one or the other, the opposite, both, or neither depending on which way the wind is blowing.

Glyn H

« Reply #36 on: July 27, 2008, 12:16:43 am »
Their is a steel cover to the rear of the trolley all the componant parts are housed in a compartment beneath the cover.
Because the trolley is so compact there is no need to dissasemble it for transportation - 86.5 cm high x 42 wide x 37.5 deep

matt

« Reply #37 on: July 27, 2008, 09:53:14 am »
the thing with the airlock is amazing

its easy to fix, have the "in hose" going up away from the pump and in a arch  down to the barrel, this stops airlocks, i havent had a airlock in about 18 months

« Reply #38 on: July 27, 2008, 07:27:09 pm »

its easy to fix, have the "in hose" going up away from the pump and in a arch  down to the barrel, this stops airlocks, i havent had a airlock in about 18 months

This is exactly the way the hose is set up on the Freedom trolley Matt. The pump can easily suck the hose dry and fill it with air if you let the container run completely dry. The trick is to catch it before it does this. It takes a little while to get used to it but you soon get a sort of instinct so that it is hardly ever a prob.

Andrew

matt

« Reply #39 on: July 27, 2008, 07:49:18 pm »

This is exactly the way the hose is set up on the Freedom trolley Matt. The pump can easily suck the hose dry and fill it with air if you let the container run completely dry. The trick is to catch it before it does this. It takes a little while to get used to it but you soon get a sort of instinct so that it is hardly ever a prob.

Andrew

my barrel oftewn runs dry, the way i described  has meant i havent had any issues for 18 months with air in the hose, it clears straight away