WCE

Cleaning Spot Open Day - poss pro 10 rival!
« on: June 13, 2008, 04:50:31 pm »
Has anyone else received the information on the Cleaning Spot open day on 23rd June? Looks interesting, as well as 10% off their whole product range all day, they will be showing off their products. Exclusive to their company (thats what the leaflet says not me!) there will be demos of:
1. Wash20 trolley
2. The ultra pure RO trolley (which is capable of producing 500Ltrs of pure water an hour!)
3. The most interesting, A cleaning system with immediate suction. Quote "From now on you can clean the inside without a ladder". 
  Remember the leaflet says these are exclusive products so it cant be a Ionics Pro 10. It is an interesting  development all right, I wonder how their product will differ from the Ionics one. Maybe they have a new take on the concept, one which goes some way to overcoming the shortcomings found with the pro 10. I also wonder where it will be pitched in price although  personally I think they will undercut Ionics. It will be interesting to see what Ionics response is to this new rival. A bit of competition is good for us as we should ultimately get a better product (through their rival development race) and it should also mean the price comes down a bit due to increased competition. So bring it on, the great battle of 2008 - Ionics vs Cleaning spot for domination of the indoor ladder less window cleaning equipment market. May the best company win!!! 
WCE- For Windows that shine everytime!

Captain Scarlet

Re: Cleaning Spot Open Day - poss pro 10 rival!
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2008, 05:13:14 pm »
Lets wait and see hey!!!! but to be honest in my opinion they dont need to do alot to improve on the Ionic indoor pole!!! Luke
Ffenest ( est 2007 ) is a fully insured premium quality window cleaning service based at Llandderfel near Bala. All our work is guaranteed, rain or shine, year round.

« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2008, 07:51:24 pm »
Has anyone else received the information on the Cleaning Spot open day on 23rd June? Looks interesting, as well as 10% off their whole product range all day, they will be showing off their products. Exclusive to their company (thats what the leaflet says not me!) there will be demos of:
1. Wash20 trolley
2. The ultra pure RO trolley (which is capable of producing 500Ltrs of pure water an hour!)
3. The most interesting, A cleaning system with immediate suction. Quote "From now on you can clean the inside without a ladder". 
  Remember the leaflet says these are exclusive products so it cant be a Ionics Pro 10. It is an interesting  development all right, I wonder how their product will differ from the Ionics one. Maybe they have a new take on the concept, one which goes some way to overcoming the shortcomings found with the pro 10. I also wonder where it will be pitched in price although  personally I think they will undercut Ionics. It will be interesting to see what Ionics response is to this new rival. A bit of competition is good for us as we should ultimately get a better product (through their rival development race) and it should also mean the price comes down a bit due to increased competition. So bring it on, the great battle of 2008 - Ionics vs Cleaning spot for domination of the indoor ladder less window cleaning equipment market. May the best company win!!! 
Where is the open day ? do you know the address ?

WCE

« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2008, 07:56:14 pm »
Yes the adress is Unit 21 Zeal House, 8 Deer park Road Wimbledon, London SW19 3GY. The Leaflet says to phone them if you are going. The number is 0208 177 4133  You can also Fax instead if you wish on 07092809786 or Email info@cleaningspot.co.uk
WCE- For Windows that shine everytime!

MJH

« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2008, 09:13:55 pm »
Lets wait and see hey!!!! but to be honest in my opinion they dont need to do alot to improve on the Ionic indoor pole!!! Luke

I started laughing when i saw the indoor pole system, my carpet cleaning machine with a water fed pole on the end lol!!!! it aint rocket science..