preston powerblast

Starting WFP
« on: January 05, 2006, 07:17:27 pm »
I have cleaned all windows on my round this week and gave out a wfp explaination letter to all my customers.
On the whole nearly all of them are in favour, but I have exlained in detail all the pro's and cons.
Out of nearly 60 customers only two have told me not to bother using it on their houses.
So the percentages are good and I am quite pleased with the response.

matt

Re: Starting WFP
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2006, 07:22:59 pm »
i did just under 400 and only 1 complained, after i did the first clean, still complained, after i said "ok, i wony be back" complaints stopped, now get a cuppa and a cake  ::)

« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2006, 07:35:04 pm »

Out of nearly 60 customers only two have told me not to bother using it on their houses.

Using WFP, I've done over 350 houses per month for four months without one lost customer.  I think that the two customers you lost probably didn't want to pay for a window cleaner in the first instance and just used the WFP as an excuse.

I lost a customer in the Summer because she said her PVC door wasn't cleaned properly.  After questioning her, she said the windows were spottless.  It was just her door!  I told her we would pay particular attention to her door next month.  She said 'no, I'd rather do them myself'.

I think she just didn't like paying.

Another said to me, 'I'm working now, so I'll not be in to pay you', and after I explained other payment methods she said, 'sorry, I don't want a window cleaner anymore'.

Customers will come up with funny excuses to drop you.

Stick with the WFP and do a good job with it.  Soon your customers will just accept it as the norm.

preston powerblast

« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2006, 09:36:42 pm »
Ive just got another smaller round thats due next week, I hope I get the same response.
Some of my customers have even called me this evening to tell me how thrilled they was with the clean.
I even cleaned one ladies front door for her and she said its the first time it hasnt had streaks down it.
I am totally over the moon with the whole system and cant believe how much quicker it is.
But the windows sparkle.
Thanks guys for all the previous advice and for posting your tips.

H h20

« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2006, 10:19:40 pm »
Hi Gary,im really pleased for you mate,is the pump you are using the one you got from me on ebay?,if so it`s obviously doing the job,keep up with it and all the best,Gaz  ;)

preston powerblast

« Reply #5 on: January 05, 2006, 10:43:52 pm »
Yes Gaz, I'm using the pump i got from you.
Its doing the job a treat. Cheers mate.